Logan666

Apr 24, 2017
Yes, i've got the sound ;) Thank you
But now i have a white screen after i start a new game whith the sound x'D

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
You can change many things, hour, money, get itens, teleport etc..
Yeah but what I wanting to know is where do they differ?
I remember there was one cheat, which made NPCs relationship stats full.
I don't want this one because I feel it breaks progression.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Quackers
bk_14_en_Quacker.rar is (full stat) no cheats not what you in particular want

bk_14_en_mod_Quacker.rar is cheats not stats boost
bk_14_en_sk_mod_1_Quacker.rar is cheats and fixes ie preg not preg no stat boost

None really massively upset story as other factors are flagged when progressing they just speed up the grind
So if you wish to play it more purely use one of these or the link below to skatanafao mod another good choice as he and quacker produce great mods for these games

Please like the authors if you use their mods its a token of respect as is liking Boogies input into this thread

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
it doesn't break progression because rel stats aren't full
and if it was full , it has a 0 button to reset them (not all at once of course)

the sure think is that you don't need to play , doing the same staff every (game) day, you can play "faster"

for example , go to shauna at 20.00 , progress with mother, set time at 20 again , do it again (or reset the day)

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Hi how i use those mods and how to transalte to english pls help :)
Download one of the moded .qsp files and put it in bigkuyash/assets/standalone_content folder, delete the original qsp file ( start.qsp i think). Start the game with Big Kuyash.exe.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
delete the original qsp file ( start.qsp i think)
Or better still, rename "start.qsp" to "start.qsp.v0.14 original" or some other indentifying name. That way you always have it. Just so long as there is only 1 ".qsp" file in the standalone folder, you're fine.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Was looking everywhere to try this out, is the torrent link the full game or just a update? (i ask because i have a faulty net connection lately, and most uploaded/fboom/mega download links tend to get interrupted during download and then wont resume due to the waiting period.)

Thanks for anny reply.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Quackers
bk_14_en_Quacker.rar is (full stat) no cheats not what you in particular want

bk_14_en_mod_Quacker.rar is cheats not stats boost
bk_14_en_sk_mod_1_Quacker.rar is cheats and fixes ie preg not preg no stat boost

None really massively upset story as other factors are flagged when progressing they just speed up the grind
So if you wish to play it more purely use one of these or the link below to skatanafao mod another good choice as he and quacker produce great mods for these games

Please like the authors if you use their mods its a token of respect as is liking Boogies input into this thread
Thanks burt, for reminding me i need to update my modifcation with sk's new qsp still havent had a chance ill do it after work

Reactions: Burt

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Okay for me to clarify, im reuploading bk_14_en_sk_mod_1_Quacker.rar, it now includes this qsp
ok i have "ruin" the game again :)
i tried to make it like my sob mods
so if you don't see the screen like the image below then you have an older ver

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) Reset Day and Week Variables
2) Info Zone, when a condition is met you will see some text button (only few conditions for this version)
Pregnant -> reset to not pregrant
DVD -> when you are at Tamaras and don't have dvd
Work Fool -> To Quickly complete the quest at market (when you steal money from customers)

3) Hour / Minutes Buttons , Some Locations and Chars / Fixes
Chars is for char stats/cheats. It's the same (for now) if you go to History but i made it like this (like in SOB qsp) for future updates to have few locations to edit

4) - + For Day
5) Stats -> To improve your stats (body/face/teeth etc)
beware , there is a scene when you brush your teeth (7-8 morning) with stepfather, so if you want to brush your teeth you can press the Res. Day button
Items -> All (i guess) items from local market (food / alcohol / beauty)

6-7) - + For Hour +1H for a +1 hour with 0 minutes
8) With Red Font when it rains to change it to clear (doesn't change the rain images, but you can go for example to beach etc)

9) Money and Instant Horny buttons
10-11) To change status for conditions
from skatanafao's post, so now you can change you characters name. enjoy sorry about not doing it sooner have been busy, if @ace_boogie, wants to add it to the op its up to you my friend, i had also failed to mention you do not have to input ur characters name every time you load the qsp, since that mod i do is actually implemented on your save file, so if you put a different name, it wont affect your save games name

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks Stoper, noticed it after download, still use one of the mods though, just to make it less grindy.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
How does pregnancy work?
Also how do I search inside a thread? I found the same global search in like 3 different ways.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes