kahn0219

Mar 15, 2017
Hey, kinda lost on how to proceed with Tamara and brother. On the weekends I can talk to him and go to the recreation center, which I've done a bunch now. Do I just keep doing that or is there another event I need to do somewhere?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hey, kinda lost on how to proceed with Tamara and brother. On the weekends I can talk to him and go to the recreation center, which I've done a bunch now. Do I just keep doing that or is there another event I need to do somewhere?
Okay what have you done with Tamara?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
No seriously how does it work in this game because I keep getting the girl fucked and nothing happens over several months. Is the chance so low or is my save bugged?
Hi there so far if i remeber correctly on your character's grandfather can get her pregnant

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Helped her out in store enough to max out friendship and talked to her with semen on face. That's pretty much it as calling her never seems to work and I can't get in her house.
basically you need to mx her out after you started her brothers quest you have to basically seduce her.

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Damn, this game is great! Ended up playing for like 5 hours straight.... BUT this game could really gain from adding some kind of "questsystem"..hitting the right triggers, and even hitting them on the right time, is a real pain in the ass....
But many thanks for the game!

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Put a correct .qsp file in big kuyash\assets\standalone_content, remove the other(s) and run the game with big kuyash.exe, assuming you even downloaded the right things because that screen is not from this game.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
if i am mot mistaken my games . i rember pergancy was added
i wanted to know what happens to the kids after or if they are born

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
Put a correct .qsp file in big kuyash\assets\standalone_content, remove the other(s) and run the game with big kuyash.exe, assuming you even downloaded the right things because that screen is not from this game.
damn posted that on wrong tab. sorry

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
do i need to download all the attached files also?

and the updates?
Choice one of the qsps an if you have already got s versioon... youll need to dpwnload up to the one you dont have. Other wise the full game was uploaded by @ace_boogie in parts which youll need to download them all

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am getting nowhere with this game. I have faffed about for ages, but can't seem to find sexual situations. How does one have sex in this game? I have been diligently working in the local shop and am getting nothing. Any hints?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
For the shop you are required to scam you customers after enough the boss will talk to you about wanting favours so he wont tell your mother..

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes