eike2000

May 9, 2017
sorry, i already has full game until v0.12 but miss v0.13 update, but link cant download anymore, i downloaded v0.14 but missed some file, please reupload ( mega link please ) it, thanks

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
how do you get acess to the step dad and brother content
what triggers it
Step dad is when youve actually had sex youe mother 15+ times, she have flowers when you go to her room an choicr the nice option
If you talk to mother one day, she will tell you that he wants to see you at his office at the administration building in the area. He will talk to you about his stepson. Pick the last option. It says something along the line like as long she is happy or as long as mom is happy. After that, he will give you a dress. Once that happens. you can invite him to the beach through the week but you need swim suit. When Saturday comes around at 10 in the hall, go pick out the swimsuit. Afterwards, invite him to the beach

Reactions: bartleby

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a mirror for the .13 update? Gofile reports 404.

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is beginning to be aregular occurrence for gofile. Most links error out than few hours later they worked
Yeah... Saw someone else with this problem earlier in the thread. Only just noticed I had .12 in a random folder so I hoped to save some time and just update rather than redownload the whole thing. Guess not. :\

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
How do I continue the misha story line? I'm doing reports for him, visit him in his office and he sometimes spies on me in the bath or sleep but nothing happens.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
He needs to spy on you and Artem having sex 3 or 4 times, I think it's only possible on the days where Artem is sitting in the kitchen between 19:00 and 20:00 (I think it's Tuesdays and Thursdays), then talk to him in the living room.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
He needs to spy on you and Artem having sex 3 or 4 times, I think it's only possible on the days where Artem is sitting in the kitchen between 19:00 and 20:00 (I think it's Tuesdays and Thursdays), then talk to him in the living room.
Or the bathroom??? IIRC they are random, so I always save first.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Ok then I need to reload an old save because I got my slut pregnant and one the belly is showing most npc don't want to fuck her anymore.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
The game starts in russian? what do i do?
the menu starts in russian or the game game ?
if you press the first button (first screen) an then you will see a screen with red letters , you press again there (at the bottom) to start the game , then still russian ??

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
the menu starts in russian or the game game ?
if you press the first button (first screen) an then you will see a screen with red letters , you press again there (at the bottom) to start the game , then still russian ??
Yes, still russian after clicking the red button.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
have you dl one of the english qsp 's from the first post ?
there are files with name bk_14_en

Reactions: d3xt3r

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Can you go above "average intelligence?" I've been reading at the club for ages now (chess says that it no longer makes me smarter), and I haven't seen an increase.

Also, any tips for attaining "sports perfect" body? It's winter, so I can't really run anymore, but I do dumbells or ab crunches every day and work out with the swim team on MWF, so far I've only bounced back and forth between "slim" and "normal" figure (starving myself for a few days when the latter occurs).

As you might have guessed, not using a cheat mod.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I still can't get anything to happen in this game. I tried the advice of cheating customers in the shop, but it has been about a month now of doing nothing all day but that and absolutely nothing from the owner. He even gave me a raise when I asked for it.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes