monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Is it possible to advance with the brother without doing anything with Tamara's husband?

It may have just been a coincidence but I could only catch Tamara with brother after doing the threesome scenes with Taamara and her husband.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Is it possible to advance with the brother without doing anything with Tamara's husband?

It may have just been a coincidence but I could only catch Tamara with brother after doing the threesome scenes with Taamara and her husband.

Far as I know, as long as you do all the vacation things (especially the alone with tamara in where the brother shows up and joins), I don't think you have to... I am not sure if you can do it just one or if you have to do it multiple times, but if you keep doing the threesome with tamarama and husband quite a few times, then he'll call you (it triggers outside their house for me) to come over at a certain time, and that leads to them breaking up (but don't go there until you've already started having sex with the brother otherwise it will lock that branch and you won't be able to advance with the brother).

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
Can anyone share this via Mega? It would make my life a lot easier trying to download it. If not then I will learn to be patient. Thanks either way in advance.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

I think it got to do with sway Tamara its okay to fool around, when her husband take part in do the same. Also remember there is a few times, you need to talk to her in the store to trigger the events further.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I think it got to do with sway Tamara its okay to fool around, when her husband take part in do the same. Also remember there is a few times, you need to talk to her in the store to trigger the events further.
i have done it without the threesome with husband but not without sex first at least not yet anyways now i wanna try

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
I have problems with Artem, after he looses the game he only wants a kiss, how do you progress from there?

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
I have problems with Artem, after he looses the game he only want a kiss and goes wanking in his room, how do you progress from there?
Sorry for dubble post

Last edited:

r3sp3ct99

Feb 22, 2017
Hi, i have version 0.14 with qsp bk_14_en_Quacker, can you help me please increase depravity? I've masturbated 100 times and I do not know what to do, I've read a lot of books

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
Hi, i have version 0.14 with qsp bk_14_en_Quacker, can you help me please increase depravity? I've masturbated 100 times and I do not know what to do, I've read a lot of books
Im not one 100% sure but i think it increases from being abused on the bus and watch some shows on the tv, check picture map and maybe get an idea about what tv-shows to aim for. save and reload

0LuLu0

Jun 3, 2017
Hello everyone.
After lot of tests, i never manage to get Sonya pregnant from anyone else except the grandfather.
So, my question is simple :
It is possible to get Sonya pregnant from anyone else than the grandfather ? Or did i do a lot of tests for nothing ? x)
Thanks in advance for answering.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hello everyone.
After lot of tests, i never manage to get Sonya pregnant from anyone else except the grandfather.
So, my question is simple :
It is possible to get Sonya pregnant from anyone else than the grandfather ? Or did i do a lot of tests for nothing ? x)
Thanks in advance for answering.
So far no, as far as i am away that is the only person that avenger made possible since he is the only one who does it without condoms, or giving you a chance to take a small pill....

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
What is the name of the actress? i mean the mother
Depends on the picture or the clip. He uses multiple models for her. In most of the static pics (and a few of the vids), his model is, I believe, Phoenix Marie. The other one that he uses a lot (the blonde woman wearing glasses) is Cory Chase. Cory does a lot of work for bareback studios (a company that specializes in incest films). A lot of the video clips involving the mother, the stepfather, and other "around the house" sex came from bareback films.

Reactions: LOL32

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So far no, as far as i am away that is the only person that avenger made possible since he is the only one who does it without condoms, or giving you a chance to take a small pill....
I think the pill just doesn't work there, because even you take one like every fkn day. He still knock you up, think its just "story intended".

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes