impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
I can't seem to progress the brother storyline. I have done alot of vacations with Tamara and the brother, but I can't seem to get to the point where I am able to give a striptease to the brother..

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I can't seem to progress the brother storyline. I have done alot of vacations with Tamara and the brother, but I can't seem to get to the point where I am able to give a striptease to the brother..
I cant remember it was a while back I think you need to go on the vacation with him your gf from the shop work and not spy on them when they are fucking around
Then the chain starts

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, they just kiss there and thats it, i cant spy on them etc...So fucking anoying

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You need to be "good enough looking" afaik for that to happen. Remember certain clothes and accessories adds to that value. I don't recall if the striptease happens after or before he spy on you masturbate though. You also need to give him massage and go to the river to build relationship as well.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
You need to be "good enough looking" afaik for that to happen. Remember certain clothes and accessories adds to that value. I don't recall if the striptease happens after or before he spy on you masturbate though. You also need to give him massage and go to the river to build relationship as well.
Doesn't work for me... Relationship and appearance are high enough.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Doesn't work, there's no option..
Its not a option, the scene triggers when you enter the house afaik. But it wont fire unless you have his relationship/interest at a certain level. Its just very grindy. Took me forever.

On another note did you talk with Tamara at the store regarding the vacation? I don't recall if the stripper thing is after you see Tamara and your brother have sex while on that vacation, or not. If you haven't had that scene yet, you might have to trigger that one first.

Madmax

May 24, 2017
So da sind wir mal wieder mit einen Größeren Update
Spielen und sich Überraschen lassen alle Lebensmittel so wie Geschäfte sind Übersetzt
Nur neues Spiel an fangen da sonst die Lebensmittel nicht in Deutsch angezeigt werden

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes