Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
He wrote the first comment under the post:
Games by Avenger27 August 2017, 23:35
If within an hour you did not receive a letter (ALWAYS CHECK SPAM) then write to big-kuyash@yandex.ru.
Yeah thanks but I am sure Boogie knows this as its basically all boogies work this thread and avenger seems to ignore boogies Patreonage :)

Reactions: Ekzar

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
there no bk from english patreon yet.
I don't really know how often Avenger translates the qps files but I do believe that here at least it's mostly Boogie who translates them for us. The dev isn't fluent in english nor can most people here speak russian so we just use a machine translation.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I don't really know how often Avenger translates the qps files but I do believe that here at least it's mostly Boogie who translates them for us. The dev isn't fluent in english nor can most people here speak russian so we just use a machine translation.
Yeah Yandex I know good points though not that I speak English or Russian though :)

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
I painstakingly downloaded the 6 parts one by one, just to make sure everything downloaded fine, only to find out that every single part of the archive has a data error. Fucking kill me... hopefully the torrent files won't be fucking broken

Reactions: Madmax

Madmax

May 24, 2017
I always translate all with the hand of course I also use a translation program but I go all over again and un alter it so the reasonable sentences get out of it I make that from Russian into German as well as from English into German If I want to

Last edited:

Madmax

May 24, 2017
I painstakingly downloaded the 6 parts one by one, just to make sure everything downloaded fine, only to find out that every single part of the archive has a data error. Fucking kill me... hopefully the torrent files won't be fucking broken
I've downloaded it from torrent and since everything was good the other downoads were crap

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I always translate all with the hand of course I also use a translation program but I go all over again and un alter it so the reasonable sentences get out of it I make that from Russian into German as well as from English into German If I want to
The translation programs be it yandex or google or whatever have many flaws when dealing with Russian language so even hand corerecting errors will still occasionally give you Ringlish
If you want to help translate pm Boogie I am sure he will like some help as Russian is one of his native languages

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
help, the game can be started but its not in english, i tried to install the mod qsp but after that i kept getting error message in Russian

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
help, the game can be started but its not in english, i tried to install the mod qsp but after that i kept getting error message in Russian
You're not trying to run the 0.15 Russian base game with an earlier version English QSP, are you?
Because there is no translation for the latest release yet...

Reactions: jackie598484
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes