Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
No he means Blonde as in Dumb
(Modern misconceptions)

Bi as a prank is not full on Bi but Bi curious different levels in game as cheats menu shows
Oh shit looks like I fucked up. I have max intelligence for cheat menu trigger, is there any way to reset it?
and how to decrease depravity level, I mad here because if I don't complete the mom story, Im never met stepdad

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
doesn't matter if int is high , only if it's low you have "problem" , so you must improve the orientation

see -> if orientation >= 200 and intellect >= 100 and npc_unique_mom[13]=0:'<b><a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''bathhouse_steam_mom_nude'',''kiss''">Get teach to kiss (lie)</a></b>'

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Oh shit looks like I fucked up. I have max intelligence for cheat menu trigger, is there any way to reset it?
and how to decrease depravity level, I mad here because if I don't complete the mom story, Im never met stepdad
Yeah QSPSaveEditor
In that load game exe ie in assets/standalone then load save in Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder should be in folder with id starting something like 26c0fe46
at bottom use search and search for Intelligence set it for 100 = blondie (bimbo)

Or just follow skatanafao's suggestion (orientation >= 200 intellect >= 100 as he should know
As he stated as long as you are Bi Curious or above ie orientation >200
Intelligence > or = 100 then the variables work for the chain

Last edited:

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
As soon as you are smart enough and bi enugh you should get the option to start kissing in the sauna and after a few times continue to fuck. After fucking maybe 17 times, visit her room and get the option to ask who the lucky guy is.

bacchus61

May 11, 2017
First post on this forum, as most of my queries have been answered before. Played ver14 many times but now stuck on brother scenes on ver15. Have tried all things I have before but not getting further than going on vacation and being with Tamara, then falling asleep, nothing seems to trigger. Have tried tweeking cheats and not. I am conscious not to go too far with Tamara and her husband but not sure if that's related?

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
First post on this forum, as most of my queries have been answered before. Played ver14 many times but now stuck on brother scenes on ver15. Have tried all things I have before but not getting further than going on vacation and being with Tamara, then falling asleep, nothing seems to trigger. Have tried tweeking cheats and not. I am conscious not to go too far with Tamara and her husband but not sure if that's related?
Its tied to your progress with Tamara and her husband, not sure how ,uch but try to advance slowly with them.

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
As soon as you are smart enough and bi enugh you should get the option to start kissing in the sauna and after a few times continue to fuck. After fucking maybe 17 times, visit her room and get the option to ask who the lucky guy is.
Yeah QSPSaveEditor
In that load game exe ie in assets/standalone then load save in Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder should be in folder with id starting something like 26c0fe46
at bottom use search and search for Intelligence set it for 100 = blondie (bimbo)

Or just follow skatanafao's suggestion (orientation >= 200 intellect >= 100 as he should know
As he stated as long as you are Bi Curious or above ie orientation >200
Intelligence > or = 100 then the variables work for the chain
got it! thanks guys really appreciate the helps

bacchus61

May 11, 2017
Its tied to your progress with Tamara and her husband, not sure how ,uch but try to advance slowly with them.
Thank you for your reply
Found that you have to have at least one threesome with Tamara and her husband then it triggers. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes