hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
u have to set it at F95\Big Kuyash_0_15\assets\standalone_content and rename it to start.qsp (replace the file) then it will be in english (u still open the game normaly)

Reactions: Gin Tama

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
main menu always russian. İ mean in the game, after load game turn russian, will wait proper eng version
so if you start a new game is still in russian ?
there is no "proper" or wrong eng version , the version is in english (download qsp editor and open the file to see the strings) you did something wrong

post a pic with your assets\standalone_content files

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Give me a few hours and I'll update everything and mirror everything. The Full game will take a little more since it needs to be split up. Also, if anybody run across a torrent file for 0.15 could you please add it so I can add it to the OP.
Thanks

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
Can help but give me some time downloading The twisted final version as well(oh btw i will give the updated file)

korko

May 30, 2017
u have to set it at F95\Big Kuyash_0_15\assets\standalone_content and rename it to start.qsp (replace the file) then it will be in english (u still open the game normaly)
Yes thnx ,just rename the 0.15 mod.qsp to start.qsp and past it update in to the "standalone_content" folder

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
anyone know the actress in the scene when in the Sauna with Stepfather
i need it for research purpose
Edit:nevermind, found it her name is Baby Jewel, all i have to write is Puffy Sauna :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibib

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all,

This is my first post, I have tried to fallow all the instructions and with version 14 I had no issues. However 15 is killing me I have tried everything and it's still broken; It will start in English but there are no images at all... (a gray screen with colored text and broken image icons.) please help.

Thx

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Maybe you should reload the rar file again. I used the gofile-file and it worked fine. Unzip it on the desktop, open the folder until you can see the folders assets, plugins and a lot of files. ctrl+a, ctrl+c. Now open your big kuyash folder until you can see the folder assets, plugins and again a lot of files. ctrl+v. Windows should ask you to overwrite a lot of files, answer yes overwrite. try to start the game, it should start a russian version. Now open the folder assets, then the folder standalone_content. Delete the file start.qsp. Load an english BK15.qsp -file and copy it in this very folder.
And sorry, my English sucks ;)

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I've downloaded the .14 torrent and I get an error message when I open the game about the start.mp3. If I open the QSP file directly it plays, but not in the application in the main folder.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes