xort

Jun 1, 2017
I did try and use one of those then I tried to load the game without it and got the same error.
Because you might not be the only one that gets that error you might want offer the solution you found. Just saying.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Because you might not be the only one that gets that error you might want offer the solution you found. Just saying.
I just followed the instructions. That Burt wrote.

Edit: Yeah I can't get the cheats the work at all. They just keep resetting every time.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I just followed the instructions. That Burt wrote.

Edit: Yeah I can't get the cheats the work at all. They just keep resetting every time.
There are 2 ways to access the cheats one is using the icons above and below your chars picture on the left of the game screen
The other use history on right
Of course always making sure the file you renamed start actually was a cheat file :)
bg ku cheats.jpg history.jpg

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
If you mean that the condition/hornyness/your face/body reset's etc then you are (almost) correct
they don't reset , the degrade and this is the normal, if you want an always beautiful face/body AUTOMATICALLY then change the qsp , or just press the simple "STATS" button and the other things in cheat screen

Reactions: xoxo1001 and Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
If you mean that the condition/hornyness/your face/body reset's etc then you are (almost) correct
they don't reset , the degrade and this is the normal, if you want an always beautiful face/body AUTOMATICALLY then change the qsp , or just press the simple "STATS" button and the other things in cheat screen
There you go straight from an ace modders mouth so if its any of these thats why they reset

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Is this game worth the 11GB download? I enjoy SOB quite a lot, but is this one any good compared to SOB, or could you compare them at all, i.e: the games are completely different with no similarities?

korko

May 30, 2017
Is this game worth the 11GB download? I enjoy SOB quite a lot, but is this one any good compared to SOB, or could you compare them at all, i.e: the games are completely different with no similarities?
game is good but most of update you need start a new game,ths why i dont play anymore

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
you have 2 or more files with *.qsp extension in the standalone_content
choose which you want and rename (the extension not the file name , it doesn't matter) or delete/move to somewhere else the others

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes