Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i download all current 6 part and extract that all
Download the base game (6 parts), then download each of the updates. copy the content of the update folders into the main folder, if asked to replace files, say yes. Remember to copy the updates over in right order.

make sure you only got 1 .qsp file in the Big Kuyash/assets/standalone_content/ folder. Then should just be to start the game by run Big Kuyash in the main folder.

Johnsmit34

May 16, 2017
Can someone post a walkthrough for V0.15 or at least how to get farther with Misha besides helping with work and spying because he spied on her and artem in the bathroom about 7 times but nothing more is happening

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can someone post a walkthrough for V0.15 or at least how to get farther with Misha besides helping with work and spying because he spied on her and artem in the bathroom about 7 times but nothing more is happening
If I recall right, he will get into play when you fool around with Artem. Go to Artem at night/evening for some hanky panky in his room. Artem goes to the bathroom and the substitute steps in :p

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
is there a alternative filehost for update 12. the uploader filebox looks dead (since at least 2 days)
merci

Johnsmit34

May 16, 2017
how do you get farther with Rita? I gone to the café with her about 5 times and started the secret affair. What's next?

Nilhis

Donor
May 4, 2017
I can get the game running but all the text appears below the pictures so I have to scroll down to do anything, how do I fix this?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i found a "update 12" file on avengers official patreon page, part 12 is open content

@

Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
Is the golden mask facial the only way to get appearance above grey mole?

Also, is it even possible to use nail varnish and hair spray? I have both, but there is no use button in the bag for the varnish and the hair spray is listed in the bathroom but not usable.

Johnsmit34

May 16, 2017
After you've can't find her in the cafe anymore, she'll be in the living room on one of the weekdays and you should see something about a ritual when you talk to her
how many times do you have to go to the café because I have gone there around 10 times and rita stills shows up.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes