jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
how do i get events with brother
right now i can massage him on weekend with tits and he fools around with tamra while i am in the hamack with her

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
how do i get events with brother
right now i can massage him on weekend with tits and he fools around with tamra while i am in the hamack with her
He slept with her yet?

Afaik, after he done that, you need to talk with both Tamara and him. Also, you need to play with yourself at night during the weekend when your brother is home. He will spy on you.. And possible you stripping for him in his apartment before that. First time you probably not "cute" enough, so need to doll yourself up and repeat.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
You can start progress with brother only when Tamara is still with Andrew. If they're separated already, the vacation talk doesn't trigger. Playing the game normally, this shouldn't really happen, unless you ignored brother completely.
But if you're using cheat mod and resetting days like crazy, Tamara might be free already even before brother arrives. I mean, it doesn't really make sense, if she's fucking around, why not to do it with your brother too? But all the dialogues talk about her husband and stuff, so this is how it goes.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game?

Perhaps a good soul can share :)
There are several walkthroughs scattered in this thread, but quite often they're not updated with new content from the latest versions. I guess we'll have to start compiling them in one place at some point as your question is coming up regularly :)
Not familiar with when a game is popular enough to be promoted to its own sub forum, as the walkthrough forum for Son of a Bitch is quite convenient.

Reactions: Kauezitus

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
There are several walkthroughs scattered in this thread, but quite often they're not updated with new content from the latest versions. I guess we'll have to start compiling them in one place at some point as your question is coming up regularly :)
Not familiar with when a game is popular enough to be promoted to its own sub forum, as the walkthrough forum for Son of a Bitch is quite convenient.
Found some information in this site:

Still you have to use Google Chrome to translate: Right click anywhere in thr page and select to translate to your language.

Reactions: Aeriys

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Found some information in this site:

Still you have to use Google Chrome to translate: Right click anywhere in thr page and select to translate to your language.
Yeah that about covers the bits here and there in this thread, but you can see from the dates that most of it is about six months out of date, if not more. There may be some updates in the comments but still, I'd love to have a central place to collect all new bits :)

Reactions: Kauezitus

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Hey guys!

Any of you know where is the sauna located? (not the one in the MC's house)

I have been given an option to fuck the Griegory's son on saturday 17:00. But i cant find it.

Or perhaps if this option has already awnsered someone can give the link pretty please.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes