jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
You stripped for your brother in his apartment yet?
Nope, i am doing the vocation thing all the time but it cant progress further than that...for example he doesnt fuck tamara there and i cant spy on them or something Does someone have a save they can spare or something cause i dont know what more to do.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nope, i am doing the vocation thing all the time but it cant progress further than that...for example he doesnt fuck tamara there and i cant spy on them or something Does someone have a save they can spare or something cause i dont know what more to do.
You need to talk with Tamara at work after the first vacation trip if I recall right for that to progress.

Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
Is there anyway to use nail polish?

I'm alos struggling to figure out how to raise appearance above "Grey mole" the golden mask removed the acne but nothing else.

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
You need to talk with Tamara at work after the first vacation trip if I recall right for that to progress.
I did talk to her...now according to the guide few pages back i have to be able to spy on them on that trip or get a scene where he fucks tamara but i dont. Life is pain.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I did talk to her...now according to the guide few pages back i have to be able to spy on them on that trip or get a scene where he fucks tamara but i dont. Life is pain.
You been doing the hanky panky with Tamara and her husband yet, or a few times?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i have done it 2 times i think...
Could be Tamara is not right "there yet" in regard of corruption level or whatever its called in that game. Also, how many times you been doing it with Tamara at the vacation place? Have your brother interfered and started touch Tamara yet while doing so. Also you been discusing the vacation with your brother in his apartment?

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
There are no options for discussion in his apartment, and yes he is just touching her and thats it..i have done the vocation many times, 15 i belive.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There are no options for discussion in his apartment, and yes he is just touching her and thats it..i have done the vocation many times, 15 i belive.
She probably just "not quite there yet" then. This game is very grindy. You could try do some "save scumming" before you go to the vacation place.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
The kitchen of your house during the evening. I forget what time it is in particular, but I think the game tells you.

That was confusing for me, as well.

In addition, you can, after some time, become an accountant for the grocery store, but that requires a fair bit of time doing cashier work and getting promotions, and possibly seducing the boss.

Reactions: Akallabeth

Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks.

I'm still struggling to figure out how to improve appearance. No amount of clothes or haircuts and makeup or facials have any effect. I'm stuck at 'grey mole' and I can't use nail polish at all. I think it’s an item that has to be used outside of the bag or at a certain time and place. But I have no idea what.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Where do I have to go to work as an accountant?
You can work as accountant, or at least get a promotion in the store. But require some steps.
You need to read books at the library to smarter. Then you need to go to the big city and buy book on accounting. Once you read the book, you need to go to the school and take accounting class's. Once that is done, you get a diploma.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks.

I'm still struggling to figure out how to improve appearance. No amount of clothes or haircuts and makeup or facials have any effect. I'm stuck at 'grey mole' and I can't use nail polish at all. I think it’s an item that has to be used outside of the bag or at a certain time and place. But I have no idea what.
Suntan, makeup, clothes, jewerly (accessories). facials, brush teeth (fix teeth), its a combo of all things + training, eating healthy, fk its real life, lol.

Reactions: Pagot
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes