Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Where do I put the save file from the attatchments?
In your documents folder there is a quest navigator folder. Inside it, there is folders related to whatever qsp games you might be playing. Find the correct one for the game and put the save into it.

If there is multiple and you dont know. Clear the folder and move the content somewhere else. Then start the game, and save a game, it will create a new folder, so you know which one for sure.

Reactions: Ryohky

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just remember the folder does NOT get created until you SAVE the first time.
Also the name of the folder is created based on location of where you got the game installed. So if you re-install later, or want to move saves to another computer. The folder name will be different.

I guess it could be run of an USB stick and maybe the save folder would be the same, although the drive letter for the USB might differ and that change things, idk.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
After being pregnant the character got kicked out of the food shop and cant work there anymore can that be fixed somehow?

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
After being pregnant the character got kicked out of the food shop and cant work there anymore can that be fixed somehow?
If you have the cheat mod you should be able to just terminate the pregnancy by clicking the status, no idea if that lets go back to work.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Does 0.15 update include the previous ones ? Also any help with proper installation is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
i mean sex.relationship cant seem to get it higer so eather there is an event i still havent found or its the end of current content but what iv done is what who was in that post on page29 and latest update says expanded brother or something like that.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i mean sex.relationship cant seem to get it higer so eather there is an event i still havent found or its the end of current content but what iv done is what who was in that post on page29 and latest update says expanded brother or something like that.
If I recall right the start of progress with your brother start through the chain of events with Tamara. I dont know what scenes you had so far. so.. would help to know -)

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
well the last change that got made to his quest line was that the sex got unlocked and since then hes been stuck on "like"

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
well the last change that got made to his quest line was that the sex got unlocked and since then hes been stuck on "like"
No, the last that was updated on this was prego sex. Sex was before as well.

Like, you have top do the story with Tamara, until you can take her on vacation in the weekend with your brother. Then its a bit of talking at the store back and forth with Tamara and more vacation stuff.

Then you need to a whole lot of go to the river, massage your brother. Eventually, you masturbate in the night during the weekend and your brother will spy at you. You do that a few times, then during the morning you go to your brother in the living room. There is also the whole stripping part at his appartment in the city but I dont recall if it before or after. Then there is some more stuff at the vacation, more talk with Tamara, more stuff at vacation. Eventually you end up have sex with your brother in your bedroom at home. and after that you can do a whole lot of stuff with him all over the place.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
thats the point where im at. but massage at his apartment doesnt lead to annything and when i go to visit him in his room after 00:00 there is a video that starts but nothing else so figured there is probly something im missing

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
thats the point where im at. but massage at his apartment doesnt lead to annything and when i go to visit him in his room after 00:00 there is a video that starts but nothing else so figured there is probly something im missing
Well that doesnt cover much, I wrote over basicaly all the stuff you need to do.

Have you done the vacation with Tamara and your brother in the weekends? Have you talked with Tamara at the store, then done more vacations, then talk more with Tamara. Tamara had sex with your brother at the weekend?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes