nanory

Sep 9, 2017
when ever i visit the brother i have sex scene as a welcome when i go on vacation i have 5options i think naugthy, 3some in forest, alone whit tamara, watch and go to sleep. i can bring the brother over to tamara for some action if i talk to him in the kitchen. i suck him if i go to the river. we have sex when his in the bathroom. in the morning i can get him to have 4some whit tamara's dad. i can have sex whit him when hes out fishing. he keeps on pestering me about having sex when i go into the hall. and at his apartment watching tv ends in blowjob. if i go into the bath it might endup whit him joining. and i can ask for some acthing both when hes on the sofa and laying in bed. but its the parts where there oviusly is something that is supose to happen but nothing does that is bothering me. like when hes asleep there seem to be an event where you join him in bed but it doesnt show. when hes talking whit the mom in her bedroom. when hes sitting on the sofa whit the stepdad. and the massage at his apartment where u just massage him but nothing else.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
when ever i visit the brother i have sex scene as a welcome when i go on vacation i have 5options i think naugthy, 3some in forest, alone whit tamara, watch and go to sleep. i can bring the brother over to tamara for some action if i talk to him in the kitchen. i suck him if i go to the river. we have sex when his in the bathroom. in the morning i can get him to have 4some whit tamara's dad. i can have sex whit him when hes out fishing. he keeps on pestering me about having sex when i go into the hall. and at his apartment watching tv ends in blowjob. if i go into the bath it might endup whit him joining. and i can ask for some acthing both when hes on the sofa and laying in bed. but its the parts where there oviusly is something that is supose to happen but nothing does that is bothering me. like when hes asleep there seem to be an event where you join him in bed but it doesnt show. when hes talking whit the mom in her bedroom. when hes sitting on the sofa whit the stepdad. and the massage at his apartment where u just massage him but nothing else.
Him talking with the mother in bedroom (or kitchen) lead no where atm. At least nothing in the image folders that suggest that. The recent content with the brother is "pregnant sex". In your brothers appartement, you can do sex in the evening when he in bed, or in the living room earlier, in the bathroom and a wake up bj. Or whatever. Sounds like you found all the content there is. There is also a random event when you walk through the village with your brother too.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
Him talking with the mother in bedroom (or kitchen) lead no where atm. At least nothing in the image folders that suggest that. The recent content with the brother is "pregnant sex". In your brothers appartement, you can do sex in the evening when he in bed, or in the living room earlier, in the bathroom and a wake up bj. Or whatever. Sounds like you found all the content there is. There is also a random event when you walk through the village with your brother too.
yea the walking the village is when he goes fishing. unless there is anotherone. but also i just noticed naughty whit the dad in the bath house stoped doing annything all he says is lets just bath or something like that

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yea the walking the village is when he goes fishing. unless there is anotherone. but also i just noticed naughty whit the dad in the bath house stoped doing annything all he says is lets just bath or something like that
Have you turned him done, or denied him in any way, could be relationship dropped some.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
well only when he wants to watch fotball but its just that i give him a kiss then i leave him to watch his fotball in peace

nekonyann

Dec 4, 2017
game is not running its showing some massege in Russian language about bigkuyash\0_15assests\standalone-content

wezza

Jun 4, 2017
guys i need help please , i downloaded the game from the torrent link 0.15 version but i open it the game works without images upload_2017-12-6_22-20-11.png

upload_2017-12-6_22-20-37.png

upload_2017-12-6_22-21-7.png
please can anyone help me ???

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Random07

May 7, 2017
With each new release you get told to burn all old saves you know :p Once using a old save I wasn't able to trigger new content due to changes to the game.
It's still new content to enjoy though so I guess ill just have to regain my progress with a little bit of cheating once 0.16 is available.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes