repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
here the link torrent for the full 0.16 version (russian)

Reactions: Ixiah

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Why you don't just copy them in the new save folder? I don't restart every time.
Yeah that how I managed to NEVER trigger new content in the past. Because new items and locations been added to the game that my save file doesn't KNOW of. This release with both new items and locations, good luck with use a old save. Browsing through update (files), it doesn't look to exciting, but will give it a fling eventualy.

pooperscoop

Mar 12, 2017
New content is pretty light, he did add a "farm" where you can recruit workers to build a home for you, but seem to be stuck at "Ground work carried out. It is necessary to solve something with the Foundation" any ideas on how to advance?

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Big Kuyash V0.16

Thank you @zhadum for the original link!

Downloads:

| | | |

neikujas

Jul 4, 2017
Big Kuyash V0.16

Downloads:

| | | |
Thanks, you saved my day :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you start with a old save, there is certain things in store that doesn't get updated if you buy them, Such as toothpaste, unless that is a weird bug just I got :p

silent1584

Jul 6, 2017
i cant play this game at all, i just get a big white screen, redownloaded it same thing, tried with the cheats and without and yes i made sure there was only one qsp file but nothing works

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i cant play this game at all, i just get a big white screen, redownloaded it same thing, tried with the cheats and without and yes i made sure there was only one qsp file but nothing works
You didnt just download the update? You got the entire thing right?

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Here is the english qsp from the update that zhadum posted, with the cheats from the SK version. it was copied and pasted, what little I tested seems to work, so until skatanafao does his thing, here ya go
just to point it out, this has variables that's wrongfully translate that could potentially cause problems, not done a major check but the ones i randomly spotted was related to the farm building i believe

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
hey guys need some help. with rita i had to seen her assistance and talked with artem about it so where should i go now or do? next with brother so im able to fuck him but i cant get him to give blowjob then im with him at the river or massage and no other actions.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
here the link torrent for the full 0.16 version (russian)
Big Kuyash V0.16

Downloads:

| | | |
V.0.16 Changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@ace_boogie can you take care of this. I'm not even sure these are translated.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes