Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
heh, the good old alarm clock one...
i can't currently run the game so there's a few extra challenges involved getting it all right
Havent found any more errors so far. The "house" event although a bit dull, works

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
@ace_boogie The manual downloads for the fullgame seem to be off. I downloaded all 6 parts for 15 but winrar is saying it needs an archive thats not listed there.

Could be due to the naming of the files, idk. Try pick the next file it ask for manualy. Or rename the files. and try again.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
There is another one where if you get raped a couple of times without lifting your mood you live your life out as a crazy woman in the woods.

Laelania

Aug 20, 2016
Do you know how to proceed with aunt rita storyline? i already met her friend, and talked with artem about it. He tells me to follow her at the cafe in the weekend night, but i cannot find her anywhere

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Do you know how to proceed with aunt rita storyline? i already met her friend, and talked with artem about it. He tells me to follow her at the cafe in the weekend night, but i cannot find her anywhere
Isnt it that recreation place by the river?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What's the best way to earn lots of money for the luxury items?
Cheat or get bored out of your mind grinding. Although if you learn accounting, you can do the papers for your "uncle" or whatever, and get a few thousand extra a week in addition to whatever else work you do. Store, barbershop, janitor etc.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Which one of the attached files I am supposed to download and should I download the previous updates ?

When I open bk14_en_mod via qsp player I get main menu screen with a music but nothing is clickable.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Which one of the attached files I am supposed to download and should I download the previous updates ?

When I open bk14_en_mod via qsp player I get main menu screen with a music but nothing is clickable.
You need the core game and all the following updates. Everything should be possible to find at the first page.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
You need the core game and all the following updates. Everything should be possible to find at the first page.
Then I am gonna start downloading all the updates. What about running the game ? As I mentioned above when I run the game via qsp player there is only main menu screen with a music playing in the background. Can't click anywhere. If I could get any help I would be one hell of a happy man.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes