Exanimus

Apr 9, 2017
I have tried 3 new starts with v0.16 and i never seem to get the strip part in brother sequence. Am i missing some special part to get the quest started. Already few months gone on vacation. ?
Anyways thanks if anyone has any idea .

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you sir you are a life saver. Btw do I really need to download previous updates since I have the latest one installed ?
Imagine the updates as copntent DLC's. Every update contain new images/vid files that add to the game. If you don't download these, the game will just throw "missing images and vid files" at you, it wont be critical for the game, but you ar enow basicaly playing a text game :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After a long time not playing this game I face with this problem.

I can't save the game anymore. I deleted my old one and downloaded everything again, but still have this problem. Does anyone know what it could be?
Would guess the game come up empty when you calling for a image not there. Sure you got everything installed in the right place?

Kelda

Aug 24, 2017
Do I only need 0.16 after i download the 6 parts since those are 0.15?

the link for 0.12 is dead.

Kelda

Aug 24, 2017
If you sure the 6 part "full game" at first page is 0.15 then you only need 0.16 on top yes.
Well the folder is called "Big Kuyash_0_15", so I assume its 0.15.

but one of the qsp's is called "bk_14_en.qsp" which implies it's 0.14 so idk.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
where is stepfathers dress? I chose aslong as mother is happy option and he never gave me a dress and I can't invite him to the beach

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
where is stepfathers dress? I chose aslong as mother is happy option and he never gave me a dress and I can't invite him to the beach
You can eventually invite your stephdad to the beach. But then you need to go shop for a swimsuit. He will invite you to go shoping the following weekend (Saturday). Then you need to talk to him and select go shop for dress or what it says.

Reactions: Help

Help

Aug 5, 2016
You can eventually invite your stephdad to the beach. But then you need to go shop for a swimsuit. He will invite you to go shoping the following weekend (Saturday). Then you need to talk to him and select go shop for dress or what it says.
Thank you

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Another question how can I start the brothers quest?
Its a bit like ask how to make a nuclear bomb! :p

- You need to start work in the store and befriend Tamara.
- Build some relationship with your brother and he will start ask about Tamara, and you will be able to go to vacation with her and your brother in the weekend.

From there its a very slow grind forward, where you need to pay attention to new dialogue options with both Tamara and your brother.

Reactions: Help

erikhuis

Jun 11, 2017
No matter what i try this game wont work for me in any case maybe i am stupid but then again i have got girl life working in an instant
Anybody have an suggestion?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No matter what i try this game wont work for me in any case maybe i am stupid but then again i have got girl life working in an instant
Anybody have an suggestion?
You do start the game with the "Big Kuyash" app in the main folder and not try to run it with qsp player you use for girl life right?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes