Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I have a question about the hous building. I bought the plot of land and the 2 Farm worker can be called and send to work.
Do I have to do this one time a day, or throughout the hole day repetitiv? The work startet 2 Months gametime ago.

Thansk
It take a LONG time. And you only need to check in now and then. The build will be in stages, and then you need to go to the farm, and talk to them (pay with cash or pussy), and get next stage started. You cant move in or anything once done, just sell it.

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
ok guys so when i clicked on exe file it opens up a menu with music and i can't click anything and i am stuck. any help?

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 19252

About the Game:

Your protagonist is a young girl who must find themselves in this difficult life

Instructions:

1. Extract to desired location
  2. If wanting to play in English replace "start.qsp" in the assets/standalone_content folder with "start_en.qsp" in the attachments area
  3. Click on Big Kuyash.exe to run game
  4. DO NOT CLICK ON THE QSP!!!!

Game Info:

Genre: ADV, SLG, Blowjob, Titfuck, Anal sex, BDSM, Incest, Pregnancy, Gangbang
Censorship: No
Updated: 27 August 2017
Publisher/Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English, Russian
Size: ~11 GB

Download Link(s):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
I can't open the exe file when i click on it , it always pop up the menu with russian letters then music then i can not click on anything

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I can't open the exe file when i click on it , it always pop up the menu with russian letters then music then i can not click on anything
The menu always been in russian, once you start it, should all be ENGRISH though :p

First choice is start new game, second is load save game.

korko

May 30, 2017
i visited new farm location a few times and after there is no option to select just a empty box. Is there a bug or sımthing broke the game?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i visited new farm location a few times and after there is no option to select just a empty box. Is there a bug or sımthing broke the game?
could be bug with the qsp file you are using, I had issues with it as well until I changed qsp file. Think I downloaded it someplace in this thread though.

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey out there.
Is there any kind of walkthrough out there ?

How do i go further with brother and mother?
Mother has: sex.rel (420) und dep(300) is there any sex scene with her ?
Brother: no progress. i get him massages and go out with him but idk what to do.

I also saw that there might go something with bro and mother but only saw them in kitchen and on mothers bed chatting.

Any advice ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hey out there.
Is there any kind of walkthrough out there ?

How do i go further with brother and mother?
Mother has: sex.rel (420) und dep(300) is there any sex scene with her ?
Brother: no progress. i get him massages and go out with him but idk what to do.

I also saw that there might go something with bro and mother but only saw them in kitchen and on mothers bed chatting.

Any advice ?
Keep do massages with your mother and do the sauna with her. (and spy on her sometimes in the evening). You also need to develop your own lewdness and turn more bi-oriented I think. Masturbate, read the girl magazine, etc.
For the brother, just keep play the Tamara story.

D

Deleted member 9433

Keep do massages with your mother and do the sauna with her. (and spy on her sometimes in the evening). You also need to develop your own lewdness and turn more bi-oriented I think. Masturbate, read the girl magazine, etc.
For the brother, just keep play the Tamara story.
Hey thank you.
I did that i have full lew. and full bi but there are only the normal massages and the normal nude bath ... it feels like i have to trigger something. I got her reading a magazin in the hall which looks like a naughty one can you catch her or something like that ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hey thank you.
I did that i have full lew. and full bi but there are only the normal massages and the normal nude bath ... it feels like i have to trigger something. I got her reading a magazin in the hall which looks like a naughty one can you catch her or something like that ?
Takes like daily saunas and massages for a few ingame weeks, to progress, it just take time, grindy as fuck.

Reactions: Deleted member 9433
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes