DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a working mod for 0.16 of the game?

Is it that in OP's post or do I have to download something else?

The grinding in this game is killing me... I really need cheatz.

Reactions: Help

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Use that, it's the only cheat one for .16 and it works good
Is there a working mod for 0.16 of the game?

Is it that in OP's post or do I have to download something else?

The grinding in this game is killing me... I really need cheatz.

Reactions: DrDerpington

randa

May 7, 2017
Hello

I have problem progressing with Mom. She rubs Sonja in the hot bath, or sit tougether naked but not more. In here room the only option is massage besides talk and compliment.

Sonjas depravity is now Slag. i don't know exactly what it means but she can fuck around wherever / whenever. Is that the problem? I red you should be above "Romantic encounter" or something like this.

On second note: Does the brother with tamara / sonja interfere with Tamara / sonja Quest or canboth be done parallel?

Thanks.

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Hello

I have problem progressing with Mom. She rubs Sonja in the hot bath, or sit tougether naked but not more. In here room the only option is massage besides talk and compliment.

Sonjas depravity is now Slag. i don't know exactly what it means but she can fuck around wherever / whenever. Is that the problem? I red you should be above "Romantic encounter" or something like this.

On second note: Does the brother with tamara / sonja interfere with Tamara / sonja Quest or canboth be done parallel?

Thanks.
For the mother you need to be bisexual read lisbo magazine and in bus events there is some random events with female's that should help you with the bisexual state.
About the brother / tamara to progress dont let tamara got divorce/separate from her husband before you start the brother line

tweak0322

May 21, 2017
New to this game so what am i missing to get it running...downloaded the 0.15 torrent, downloaded the 0.16 additional files and then downloaded the file from the first page 27947_start_en and replaced the start.qsp file with it. But the game still starts in russian and everything else seems to be labeled for version .15

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
New to this game so what am i missing to get it running...downloaded the 0.15 torrent, downloaded the 0.16 additional files and then downloaded the file from the first page 27947_start_en and replaced the start.qsp file with it. But the game still starts in russian and everything else seems to be labeled for version .15
Get that i think the only one for V.16 thats one with cheat thogh
The start screen is russian but after that it should be our favorite broken english

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
Use that, it's the only cheat one for .16 and it works good
i got that file but there is nothing changing am i missing something?
i thought that there would be some kind of menu to modify some kind of stats. PLeced the file into the rootfolder of the game along with big kuyash exec

tweak0322

May 21, 2017
Get that i think the only one for V.16 thats one with cheat thogh
The start screen is russian but after that it should be our favorite broken english
Awesome thank you i'll give it a shot.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
i got that file but there is nothing changing am i missing something?
i thought that there would be some kind of menu to modify some kind of stats. PLeced the file into the rootfolder of the game along with big kuyash exec
yes you are lol, There shoule Be a + and - by the times and dates, Under your characters picture in the top left there should be hours to skip, places to teleport, and character edits (friendship, depravity) In the hammer where you save there is a little old game controller click that for some cheats
Now in the history button on the right is the main cheats like money, looks, etc
To use the cheat flie you want to rename it to "start.qsp" and put it here \Big Kuyash_0_16\assets\standalone_content
you have to remoe the old qsp, or just change the extension to something else

Reactions: corin2013

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
yes you are lol, There shoule Be a + and - by the times and dates, Under your characters picture in the top left there should be hours to skip, places to teleport, and character edits (friendship, depravity) In the hammer where you save there is a little old game controller click that for some cheats
Now in the history button on the right is the main cheats like money, looks, etc
To use the cheat flie you want to rename it to "start.qsp" and put it here \Big Kuyash_0_16\assets\standalone_content
you have to remoe the old qsp, or just change the extension to something else
big thx

Reactions: Help

randa

May 7, 2017
I have a question about the hous building. I bought the plot of land and the 2 Farm worker can be called and send to work.
Do I have to do this one time a day, or throughout the hole day repetitiv? The work startet 2 Months gametime ago.

Thansk

Blinks

Aug 18, 2017
All i'm getting is this

when i clicked on Big Kuyash exe. This is without doing anything, just downloading and unpacking it.

ZackEr

Aug 6, 2016
All i'm getting is this

when i clicked on Big Kuyash exe. This is without doing anything, just downloading and unpacking it.
Check your assets\standalone_content folder, there must be only one .qsp file, delete older (or original, if you use mod)

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes