korko

May 30, 2017
where can i find milk and bow. Already look shop and market but cant find there

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
where can i find milk and bow. Already look shop and market but cant find there
Not sure, but look at the store in the city.
Cant find there, looked there and town shop
It's been my experience that (some) new items don't always show up when using a save made with an older version.

I had a (pre-Kate) "save" that I couldn't advance Kate's story. Found out I needed "wine", but it was nowhere to be found. Wine was in the code, but it WOULD NOT show up in the game. Start a new game, and the wine was there - but not in the old save game. I've had the same problem in SOB with character cards.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Download all the parts under full game, and download each update or just .15?
It depends on what you need. If you don't have the full game, download the parts or the torrent. But if you have 0.14 already just get the update

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i got the same problem
i use 7-zip, and it does not recognize the splitarchives, i have to open all the archives seperatly.
so the first and the last file is corruptetd
The way they were uploaded kinda messed everything up. You may have to change the filenames to look like "Big Kuyash_0_15.part1.rar" Also I used the winrar to extract

Reactions: ambientcelery

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
The way they were uploaded kinda messed everything up. You may have to change the filenames to look like "Big Kuyash_0_15.part1.rar" Also I used the winrar to extract
thx
the point betwen 15 and part, fixed it. i tryed before shortening the files to the end of the part-number, but it doesnt worked, but with this little point even 7-zip recognized the split archives.

Reactions: ambientcelery

korko

May 30, 2017
It's been my experience that (some) new items don't always show up when using a save made with an older version.

I had a (pre-Kate) "save" that I couldn't advance Kate's story. Found out I needed "wine", but it was nowhere to be found. Wine was in the code, but it WOULD NOT show up in the game. Start a new game, and the wine was there - but not in the old save game. I've had the same problem in SOB with character cards.
start a new game? no way i better delete it, i m sick off start a new game every single update thnx the answer by the way

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I downloaded the Torrent but got this bug:
---------------------------
Ошибка
Ошибка при выполнении JS-вызова.
OK

I don't understand Russian so if anyone does please help. Thanks

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I downloaded the Torrent but got this bug:
Ошибка
Ошибка при выполнении JS-вызова.
OK

I don't understand Russian so if anyone does please help. Thanks
error while executing js callback too many input arguments

Are you using a modded file QSP ?

Like this one

If you are remember only one QSP file can be in assets/standalone folder
Always luanch the Big Kuyash.exe file as he uses a custom QSP player his own named Awsome

Last edited:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
error while executing js callback too many input arguments

Are you using a modded file QSP ?

Like this one
I did try and use one of those then I tried to load the game without it and got the same error.

Edit: Got this error when I tried to load the "bk_15_en_mod_sk_1" file:
Ошибка
Не удалось осуществить поиск папки в папке C:\Users\Joseph\Downloads\Games\Big Kuyash_0_15\assets\skins по заданной маске *.*
OK

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
never load mod use bigkuyash.exe as explained above
He uses his own custom player
Place mod in assets/standalone rename it start put original start in bak folder
Launch game using bigkyash.exe
Only one start.qsp in big kuyash/assets/standalone content
The bigkuyash.exe file is in the main directory it will call up the other game exe in the assets/standalone content folder where your renamed mod will reside and only one renamed start.qsp should be in this folder so either delete original or safely bak it up in another folder ie bakup

Last edited:
Reactions: JJATH

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
IDK maybe its me, but i am kinda getting burnt out on BK, don't get me wrong SOB is still up there for me. WIth BK its so many paths its hard to keep up and as much as I want to try and play this bimbo, thats all I see her as. I was so into it in the beginning with the lusting after Mom and Tamara. Avenger makes you really work in this game to get a path to go. I mean the brother path is so convoluted sometimes. Grandpa is nice, but kinda creepy as well. Anyways maybe I 'll give it a few updates before I go back to it.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes