DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
A suggestion of mine would be instead of implementing a cheat, just change the times that her house is open. That seems more of a simple fix in my opinion
Yeah, that was my first thought but there are so many "if hour >18" etc based on various stages of the quests I steer clear in fear of breaking something. (My knowledge of coding is pathetic at best.)

Thanks for your suggestion and all you do here. It is appreciated by all, even if we don't say so often enough!

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Literally just started playing this game and haven't the foggiest idea what to do.

What should I do to get started and also, where is the brother located?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Literally just started playing this game and haven't the foggiest idea what to do.

What should I do to get started and also, where is the brother located?
?? go work , earn some money :p

don't search for brother, he will find you :)))))))

notarealname

Nov 25, 2016
Don't have a dictionary file for the previous versions of the game so this might take a little while. Translating it with the Yandex 1.5 API now. Will post a copy once it is finished.

Reactions: mineiros123

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Don't have a dictionary file for the previous versions of the game so this might take a little while. Translating it with the Yandex 1.5 API now. Will post a copy once it is finished.
I've already made one. I'm now trying to upload the game and create mirrors. I've also just started a new job so bear with me for another day or so. I promise it will be ready by the end of the weekend

pieter

Dec 4, 2016
I've already made one. I'm now trying to upload the game and create mirrors. I've also just started a new job so bear with me for another day or so. I promise it will be ready by the end of the weekend
can you upload just the translated qsp for now please and thank you

shadaya

Apr 18, 2017
Congratulations for the new job boogie! Take your time, and thanks for all the time you put on this, I hope you receive a lot of nudes xD

laydala

Jun 2, 2017
Congrats buddies ! Good luck with your new job ! And thank for everything you are doing here ! Kisses <3

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
trying to translate now, 1.5h and keeps translating.. over 4k lines atm.. idk how long it will take.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes