bargian

May 7, 2017
Buyable books affect somehow PC? I mean book 'Idiot' for example? And others?

And some1 mentioned here that best money is in city, anything except glory hole?

Unregistred

Jun 21, 2017
download full game from MEGA, unpack and start. The game starts in English, it looks like "start.qsp" is already replaced. Sorry, but I need the original, Russian 0.17, file. Do somebody have it, please?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Buyable books affect somehow PC? I mean book 'Idiot' for example? And others?

And some1 mentioned here that best money is in city, anything except glory hole?
Some of the books affect your depravity. To raise intelligence you need to read books and play chess at the community center.

The best money is at the glory hole :p

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Does anybody knows how to get hired at the cafe traveler? keep telling me i need experience... or there's no content

djcomplain

Oct 26, 2017
im sorry dumb question, its luxury iphone or phone have fuction in this game? and how to get glory hole event ,, thanks

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, my turn to play the "how do I?" game.

How do I sell my house? Finally got that thing finished and I'm more than a little disappointed that's all I can do with it. I hope in the future you can actually do stuff inside it.

Edit: figured this one out, you have to sell it with the laptop.

How do I get to the scenes with Mischa? So far I can do work for him and I've had scenes where he walks into the bedroom when I sleeping there and will jump in the shower with me saying he's late for work. Oh, and I've caught him spying on me with the son in the bathroom as well.

How do I get the scenes with the Chief and Tamara? I know they exist and there was a scene where he asked me if they were divorced but that's been it.

Cheers, guys.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Okay, my turn to play the "how do I?" game.

How do I sell my house? Finally got that thing finished and I'm more than a little disappointed that's all I can do with it. I hope in the future you can actually do stuff inside it.

Edit: figured this one out, you have to sell it with the laptop.

How do I get to the scenes with Mischa? So far I can do work for him and I've had scenes where he walks into the bedroom when I sleeping there and will jump in the shower with me saying he's late for work. Oh, and I've caught him spying on me with the son in the bathroom as well.

How do I get the scenes with the Chief and Tamara? I know they exist and there was a scene where he asked me if they were divorced but that's been it.

Cheers, guys.
With Mischa you need to get caught (peeked at) with the son 3 times having sex. After that you have sex in the bedroom of the son and the dad will come in...

The chief? I dont know.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
With Mischa you need to get caught (peeked at) with the son 3 times having sex. After that you have sex in the bedroom of the son and the dad will come in...

The chief? I dont know.
Okay, so is that sex when you help him with his homework or in the hour after? Or is a morning thing since I've never been able to wake him up? I really hate how RNG a lot of these things are.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Okay, so is that sex when you help him with his homework or in the hour after? Or is a morning thing since I've never been able to wake him up? I really hate how RNG a lot of these things are.
Its the sex you can have with the son when you either see him in the bathroom in the evening, or the sex you can have with him when you meet him in the kitchen in the evening. I had greater chance with the bathroom one for the dad to peek. I would suggest do some save scumming to trigger it. Its like only 2 days a week the filthy bugger take a bath too :p

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Its the sex you can have with the son when you either see him in the bathroom in the evening, or the sex you can have with him when you meet him in the kitchen in the evening. I had greater chance with the bathroom one for the dad to peek. I would suggest do some save scumming to trigger it. Its like only 2 days a week the filthy bugger take a bath too :p
Hmm, guess I'll have to try the kitchen scene then. I've had him peak a whole bunch of times when joining the son in the bath at 5pm. Never knew he could peak during the kitchen one. Although given how he doesn't even peak every time with the earlier scene I could be at this for a while still.

Sigh.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm, guess I'll have to try the kitchen scene then. I've had him peak a whole bunch of times when joining the son in the bath at 5pm. Never knew he could peak during the kitchen one. Although given how he doesn't even peak every time with the earlier scene I could be at this for a while still.

Sigh.
If he already peeked at you and the son had sex in the bathroom 3 times (or more), then its just a matter of trigger him walk in when you have sex with the son in his bedroom. Just try save scum a bit to force trigger it.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Still having no luck getting the Mischa sex to trigger. On the upside I did find a couple of new things, here they are in case they help anyone.

Tamara and store boss: Tamara must be divorced and one day when you visit Grigory at his house he will ask you about it. When at the store you should then fuck him in his office and then go back in there again and ask for a raise. I assume to get this to work you will need to already be a stock keeper and to have your accounting degree. You'll be told to include Tamara to get the promotion. Talk to her about it and then come back the next day to trigger the threesome. Supposedly there's stuff at his house on the weekend as well but I haven't figured out how to trigger it since he's never there on the weekend and you can't talk to Tamara at hers.

Showering at Mischa's place at 10pm can trigger another peeping scene. Doesn't seem to do anything past that, however.

Just had a quick look through the files and it seems there's also a whole bunch of stuff with Rita and a hidden room thing with Julia's dad I need to figure out as well. Wee. Can't wait for the next update so I have to start all over again.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Still having no luck getting the Mischa sex to trigger. On the upside I did find a couple of new things, here they are in case they help anyone.

Tamara and store boss: Tamara must be divorced and one day when you visit Grigory at his house he will ask you about it. When at the store you should then fuck him in his office and then go back in there again and ask for a raise. I assume to get this to work you will need to already be a stock keeper and to have your accounting degree. You'll be told to include Tamara to get the promotion. Talk to her about it and then come back the next day to trigger the threesome. Supposedly there's stuff at his house on the weekend as well but I haven't figured out how to trigger it since he's never there on the weekend and you can't talk to Tamara at hers.

Showering at Mischa's place at 10pm can trigger another peeping scene. Doesn't seem to do anything past that, however.

Just had a quick look through the files and it seems there's also a whole bunch of stuff with Rita and a hidden room thing with Julia's dad I need to figure out as well. Wee. Can't wait for the next update so I have to start all over again.
You using a old save prior to last update?

Just keep do the bathroom sex with the son and get caught by Mischa and eventually it should trigger when have sex with the son in his room later. Maybe his lust for you isnt high enough yet. Have him crash into the shower in the morning and look at you shower in the evening + get into your bedroom in the night more to raise it (I guess).

The boss at the store I never triggered the content for, as it involves have to get caught when cheating people there right? Already did the accounting and got the promotion after that. Didn't know it was another as well.

Lot of stuff with Julias dad once you agree to work for him afaik. He then call for you every weekend for a fuck. Which you cant avoid as well.

Rita storyline start with her catch you and the son have sex in the livingroom and then later in his bedroom.
But you need to have hooked Mischa first for it to trigger afaik.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes