caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Yes they changed so that they replaced all the GIFs with MP4. It cut the game size from around 9gig to 2.1 gig. But even with that change it's still played through the player and not as an .exe which means that saves are outside of the player and can be named and are not limited by anything except your tolerance for massive amounts of save files. It allows you to name a file outlining a decision point so that even if you have to log off when you return you can see why you made that save.

Edit: I apologise for bringing up another game more than once in my posts for Big Kuyash. It's a very good game in its own right, it's not my intention to promote one game over another in this game's thread. There are obvious similarities in the source material and it's an interesting comparison (for me at least) to see how different developers do their own thing from there and try and understand why they choose one way of utilising a system over another.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yes they changed so that they replaced all the GIFs with MP4. It cut the game size from around 9gig to 2.1 gig. But even with that change it's still played through the player and not as an .exe which means that saves are outside of the player and can be named and are not limited by anything except your tolerance for massive amounts of save files. It allows you to name a file outlining a decision point so that even if you have to log off when you return you can see why you made that save.
I know about the differences tied to saves etc. Just if you look at games such as House and mothers best friend, that use the same, I think it just allow for more.. options idk.

Thomas12345

Jan 17, 2018
Why is this game so hard to get working? Why are there so many updates? Do I have to download them all? I tried the 15 16 and 17 and none of them won’t even open the game I get some random pop up in Russian. Does anyone have the game already in English and all I have to do is download it and play?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Any got any tips to actually shape the body in this game? I mean the regime to eat right and exercise to get a good body is weird to put the least. And you can get in a "overeat" state by blow some loads, lol. To many days a the glory hole in the city and you come out obese from it, lol.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Why is this game so hard to get working? Why are there so many updates? Do I have to download them all? I tried the 15 16 and 17 and none of them won’t even open the game I get some random pop up in Russian. Does anyone have the game already in English and all I have to do is download it and play?
The updates is like content DLC's. Adding more content to the game. Updates is good you know -)

The updates on their own do nothing, you need the entire game, once you got it updated with all updates, just keep update it as new updates come available.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
You need to download the entire game, for it to work you need all the parts.

@Joshua Tree I would recommend a modded qsp otherwise the grind will suck the life out of you.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You need to download the entire game, for it to work you need all the parts.

@Joshua Tree I would recommend a modded qsp otherwise the grind will suck the life out of you.
I don't mind the grind as much. Sometimes new stuff get added that diversity it anyways. And if there is particular stats or things I want to change, I just use a qsp savegame editor. For any first time players I would recommend stay away from cheats and walkthroughs and try experience and discover the game on your own. Repeating same tasks over a lot of times not necessary all that fun, but then when progress happens, gratification.. of sort.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After I download all parts do I put them all together then extract?

Extract the core (base) game. Then you extract the updates. Copy/move the content of the updates over in the main folder, overwrite old files as necessary. Do the updates in right order, so you don't overwrite new content with old.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I don't mind the grind as much. Sometimes new stuff get added that diversity it anyways. And if there is particular stats or things I want to change, I just use a qsp savegame editor. For any first time players I would recommend stay away from cheats and walkthroughs and try experience and discover the game on your own. Repeating same tasks over a lot of times not necessary all that fun, but then when progress happens, gratification.. of sort.
With a JRPG I would advice that could be a nice challenge. Having been lvl 99 on the first disc of FFVIII and FVIX and also having a 58 hour savegame with DQVII trying to get all drops before leaving the first Island and not even close to finishing it..

But with these (often broken due to code) qsp games, no just no.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
If you get a block popup message in Russian when you try and launch the exe you will most likely have multiple copies of the QSP file in the Assets/StandaloneContent Folder... Navigate there and remove all but the one version of the QSP file that you want to use from the 1st page here. If you want the plain English version then use the one called
if you want the English cheat version then use
all that that popup is saying is that you cannot have more than one QSP file in a single folder.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
With a JRPG I would advice that could be a nice challenge. Having been lvl 99 on the first disc of FFVIII and FVIX and also having a 58 hour savegame with DQVII trying to get all drops before leaving the first Island and not even close to finishing it..

But with these (often broken due to code) qsp games, no just no.
If you get a block popup message in Russian when you try and launch the exe you will most likely have multiple copies of the QSP file in the Assets/StandaloneContent Folder... Navigate there and remove all but the one version of the QSP file that you want to use from the 1st page here. If you want the plain English version then use the one called
if you want the English cheat version then use
all that that popup is saying is that you cannot have more than one QSP file in a single folder.
This is the most common problem. Just make sure you have one qsp in your folder.

Thomas12345

Jan 17, 2018
Just explain what you did. Step by step if you can. You probably missed a step.
I went to spoiler full game and downloaded the mega version part 1 after it downloaded I used 7-zip to extract it. I went to the assets/stand-alone took the moves start.qsq out of the folder and replaced it with the start en qsq. I do see that there are other start files but they don’t show qsq. I run the application and I get a error pretty sure the last error said something with awesomium at the end

Thomas12345

Jan 17, 2018
I went to spoiler full game and downloaded the mega version part 1 after it downloaded I used 7-zip to extract it. I went to the assets/stand-alone took the moves start.qsq out of the folder and replaced it with the start en qsq. I do see that there are other start files but they don’t show qsq. I run the application and I get a error pretty sure the last error said something with awesomium at the end
Just trying to open the game with Russian it still won’t open

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
That is your problem you at least need to download the first 5 parts from the Spoiler: Full Game (0.17).

This and SOB from the same makers are well above 10 gig games so use a VPN or a torrent to get all the parts.

VPN is just to get rid of the mega.nz download limit.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes