D

Deleted member 22113

I was cheating my way through days getting plastic surgery using the copy paste cheat and now i get a crazy girl game over every time i do anything like work or watch tv ect.
Also do none of the cheats let you alter relationships anymore?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
One last thing for today I hope.... it's just an amusing thing I've spotted as i've been conciously trying to get a noticeable tan. The character icon colouring worries me :) she goes from Casper the Horny Ghost to someone who looks like they should be singing Mammy in a Black and White Minstrel Show on 1960/70's telly. (for those unfamiliar with that era's UK tv, that will mean absolutely nothing... google will help you out :D)

Reactions: tjn67

bargian

May 7, 2017
Hm something broken? I have "slag" depravity, and latent bi, mom: best friend / longs for me / minx.
But i cant trigger anything in sauna... did i miss a step?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I seem to be missing video files for several scenes in the game.
Brother on the couch only shows a black video screen after the "fuck" option and asking Julia to go to her bedroom turns the whole game UI into a white screen.

Anyone else having issues like this?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Brother on the couch only shows a black video screen after the "fuck" option and asking Julia to go to her bedroom turns the whole game UI into a white screen.

Sounds like you missing a update, or some files gone corrupt.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hm something broken? I have "slag" depravity, and latent bi, mom: best friend / longs for me / minx.
But i cant trigger anything in sauna... did i miss a step?
You need to do sauna with the mother MANY TIMES, though. I think someone did mention 16 times in the thread earlier. The massage in the room in the evening probably help too. If you need to raise your bisexual orientation, just go to the city and buy the lesbian magazine, and keep read it until she says she get turned on by it.

Reactions: bargian

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Unless it was changed grandpa is the only one who can knock you up.
Yeah still the old fart. Funny fact the birth control pills, even you start use them way before and every day. They wont help vs super gramps... :p You can get an abortion at the hospital in the city, but unless you cheat get the money for it, can be hard. Although the best place to earn money is in the city too though.

Reactions: caramoore

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017

I get a few of those black video screens when stuff is supposed to be playing. The strange thing is though that in most cases I think the videos are actually in there if you go hunting for them in the data folders and play them. They just don't seem to get picked up for play during the game.

I do also get white screens at some places which is annoying - i don't know if it's a case of stuff that's not coded yet or simply bugged coding, but luckily as I'm the impatient type I use the 'cheats' version so I can fast-travel out of there.

Thinking about it, as I am using the cheat's version it may be that my cheating the basic stats of toons from time to time in order to avoid several months of gameplay to get a hand job gif that i'm breaking the game and causing a malfunction :D

bargian

May 7, 2017
You need to do sauna with the mother MANY TIMES, though. I think someone did mention 16 times in the thread earlier. The massage in the room in the evening probably help too. If you need to raise your bisexual orientation, just go to the city and buy the lesbian magazine, and keep read it until she says she get turned on by it.
Looks like i missed some of 'bisexual orientation'. Thx.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah still the old fart. Funny fact the birth control pills, even you start use them way before and every day. They wont help vs super gramps... :p You can get an abortion at the hospital in the city, but unless you cheat get the money for it, can be hard. Although the best place to earn money is in the city too though.

Yeah I noticed that when within seconds of him shooting his load I was officially pregnant.... that's some powerful juju :D

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I get a few of those black video screens when stuff is supposed to be playing. The strange thing is though that in most cases I think the videos are actually in there if you go hunting for them in the data folders and play them. They just don't seem to get picked up for play during the game.

I do also get white screens at some places which is annoying - i don't know if it's a case of stuff that's not coded yet or simply bugged coding, but luckily as I'm the impatient type I use the 'cheats' version so I can fast-travel out of there.

Thinking about it, as I am using the cheat's version it may be that my cheating the basic stats of toons from time to time in order to avoid several months of gameplay to get a hand job gif that i'm breaking the game and causing a malfunction :D
This sounds like what is happening for me.
Some of the white screen issues can be worked around by saving and loading the save file in qsp soft player.
But then you don't get the actual game UI to work with. Messy, but it avoids having to teleport out and not getting whatever event you could have behind that white screen.

Reactions: caramoore

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Some of the white screen issues can be worked around by saving and loading the save file in qsp soft player.
But then you don't get the actual game UI to work with. Messy, but it avoids having to teleport out and not getting whatever event you could have behind that white screen.
I experienced use different .qsp files also made a difference on such issues in the past. Maybe some bad strings, calls or whatever in some idk...

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
One thing that I am genuinely curious about is why some developers would choose to use the to make it so you can only play through the QSP exe as this does and why another chooses to use the QSP Player as Girl Life does. The way that Girl Life has gone seems to me to offer a far more flexible experience as far as saving/recovering from errors appears to offer to the player. Perhaps someone with experience in programming in these environments could help me understand?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
One thing that I am genuinely curious about is why some developers would choose to use the to make it so you can only play through the QSP exe as this does and why another chooses to use the QSP Player as Girl Life does. The way that Girl Life has gone seems to me to offer a far more flexible experience as far as saving/recovering from errors appears to offer to the player. Perhaps someone with experience in programming in these environments could help me understand?
Didn't Girl Life recently change to a new/other version of qsp player to accomodate for use of videos rather than just gifs and still pictures? I think Avengers solution is just based on allowing for a video files. idk.

Reactions: shiddily
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes