3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
How can i find just the art pics reposted somewhere? I like the art style, i tried finding more social medias of this "kiralicesha" but couldn't find anything, no twitter, no pixiv, nothing on hentai sites i use either. I did try the in game gallery but it's too tedious and confusing, the crystals are all over the place and i have to skip all the dialogue everytime just to see the art.

So if anyone finds the art posted somewhere please let me know, or if it's possible to find only the art in the game files, i'd like that but i don't have the experience to do so, any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Here's an upload of the entire images folder which was decrypted from the game files. When you extract, just sort by file size (largest) to view the 'gallery'.

Spacexx

Oct 17, 2021
Here's an upload of the entire images folder which was decrypted from the game files. When you extract, just sort by file size (largest) to view the 'gallery'.

Mega
Wow that was fast, thank you very much! It worked like a charm, the art is really cool and the backgrounds too. Almost makes me want to make a game. Thanks again!

Zapi

Feb 17, 2021
Where exactly in the tree?
I know I'm replying to an old post, but I had a little trouble finding the turtle flute myself so I thought other players might be interested in the answer.
In the portion of the tree between the makeshift bridge you made with tree logs and the exit toward the library, get down a vine and you'll find a pair of orcs bullying a turtle. Defeat them and the flute is inside a chest right behind.

is anyone tracking the dev's circle for updates? sounds like there's a sequel named BAE Gaiden coming
Here is the dev's blog.

He seems to post a monthly update on the development of the sequel.

How can i find just the art pics reposted somewhere? I like the art style, i tried finding more social medias of this "kiralicesha" but couldn't find anything, no twitter, no pixiv, nothing on hentai sites i use either.
He does have a Twitter account, but he doesn't post a lot of art on it. Most of his media tab is gameplay from the new game.

Quaxal

Dec 6, 2019
Based. Game was sorta hard to follow at times, especially if you're trying to see/get everything. Still haven't beat it, but easily one of the better RPG games I've seen.

Glad to see this person is making other stuff as well! Here's hoping we get some major updates on that end.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Based. Game was sorta hard to follow at times, especially if you're trying to see/get everything. Still haven't beat it, but easily one of the better RPG games I've seen.

Glad to see this person is making other stuff as well! Here's hoping we get some major updates on that end.
This game is just meme worthy in general

brad1134

Jul 28, 2017
I'm currently at the part where you head to Unertl. So far every single man in this game is an ugly bastard.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes