3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Der Ketzer

Feb 5, 2022
I think you need all swimsuits to practice, I have three currently and apparently I need to find a turtle flute to get the last one at the royal library.

*Edit: I only had two so now I have three after accessing the library. Not sure where the fourth one is. The turtle flute is in the delta tree btw.
Where exactly in the tree?

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Does this one also need menu patch?

I remember the version I downloaded had messed menu texts and need menu patch to fix it. About 2 or 3 years ago.

I have been worried about missable contents. Does this game have one? Especially missable CGs. So I should view H-scenes as soon as I have chance? Or does this one also have virgin run where you'd avoid H-scenes as possible?

More importantly, since the description said "Official Release" in language, does it mean it's no longer MTL? Since it was MTL the last time I played.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Also there are some one-time battle which if you lose you'll get "GOR" CG. Should I always lose on every boss battle that gives CG? I'm afraid the CG became missable should I win.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Does this one also need menu patch?

I remember the version I downloaded had messed menu texts and need menu patch to fix it. About 2 or 3 years ago.

I have been worried about missable contents. Does this game have one? Especially missable CGs. So I should view H-scenes as soon as I have chance? Or does this one also have virgin run where you'd avoid H-scenes as possible?

More importantly, since the description said "Official Release" in language, does it mean it's no longer MTL? Since it was MTL the last time I played.
It's all good, the Steam release, download away

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Hey everyone. I completed the game and create a step-by-step walkthrough if anyone is interested in.

I did it the best I can with all the knowledge and hints I received from this translation.
Wow, I really thought I'd miss defeat scenes if I won the battle.
So there aren't anything missable? Like if you missed certain scenes before certain point of story.

BTW on the day where the 4th person joins, there's NPC near silver statue would throw away his weapon. The guide told I could pick up what he threw on ground [Flame Dagger] but there's nothing. He simply disappears.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Looks like there is more than one toilet scenes except this one can be skipped. Only the first one is mandatory. Wonder if toilet scenes are also one of permanently missable contents.

Permanently missable contents are always my nightmare when playing . Like if you missed certain scenes before certain point in main story.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Some changes I noticed from original/MTL release to Official release:
-Number of save slots: MTL has 300 slots, Official has 100 slots.
-EXP required to level up: Girls level up faster in Official as they now need less EXP compared to MTL.
-Each girl now has different [EXP next] despite in the same level. Double checked my MTL save they all had same [EXP next].

I noticed it when comparing my current play with Official version to my past play with MTL version.
First screenshot for MTL version
Second screenshot for Official version

I remember in MTL version my girls were at level 4 by the time they finished exterminating monsters quest in farm, however this time in Official version they were already at level 5 even though I didn't powerlevel at all.

Pienetta as level 1 needs 50 EXP in MTL to level up however in Official she needs only 12 EXP to level up.

The Official version is really a blessing. Like it fixed some issues in original version, maybe to make it less frustrating.

I think I also understand why each girl now has different [EXP next] with Pienetta the most. To make sure other girls' level won't lag behind her, especially if you overlevel when playing as Pienetta alone and other girls are mostly not with you in early game. Now with each girl at equal level, Pienetta needs the most EXP to reach next level compared to other girls.

Last edited:

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
i can't find it, but how do i unlock the H scene in delta tree or make the heroines go through the checkpoint?

yes i've gone past unert, i just wanna know if i pass anything

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
i can't find it, but how do i unlock the H scene in delta tree or make the heroines go through the checkpoint?

yes i've gone past unert, i just wanna know if i pass anything
H scene in checkpoint is much later. When the eastern entrance to checkpoin is collapsed.

I think after meeting a dragon at Honeylee.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes