3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Eh for me its closer to....not wanting the game to be associated with my steam account. I'd like to keep it 17+ ty Maybe someday i'll be brave enough to buy hentai games on steam.
Just setup a 2nd steam profile.

Tri Nguyen

Sep 27, 2017
Readable, way too much waving without animations. Overall not half bad although i could not sit through first 15' because for me, this game convos reached doujinshi level of cringiness.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Just tried this game today. Was annoyed with how it didn't have click to walk so I added it myself. For anyone curious, here's how it was done:

Open the file www/js/plugins.js
Change the line that says
Code:
{"name":"ChangeMapTouchPolicy","status":true,"description":"マップタッチ仕様変更プラグイン","parameters":{"initPolicyLevel":"3","invalidForceDash":"false"}},
to
Code:
{"name":"ChangeMapTouchPolicy","status":true,"description":"マップタッチ仕様変更プラグイン","parameters":{"initPolicyLevel":"1","invalidForceDash":"false"}},
This will only work for a new game, however I found a solution to fix old saves as well:

Stick this piece of code anywhere in the js that gets called often, load a game, save, then revert the script back to original and reload the game.
Code:
$gameSystem._mapTouchPolicy = 3;
The specific entry point I used was in www/js/rpg_scenes.js in the following function:
Code:
Scene_Map.prototype.updateMain = function() {
<Add line anywhere here>
}
There may be better places to put it but that worked (is there a way to enable a debug console in rpgm games?? would be easier). I've attached a copy of the modified rpg_scenes.js file you can use but make sure to back up your original, only use it when you load a save, save game to a new slot just in case, then swap back to the original rpg_scenes.js file and reload the game.

I've also attached the modified plugins.js as well. That one can be swapped and left that way so any new games will have click to walk enabled.

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
im stuck, does anybody knows how to get to here ? I think i already pass all the forest but im not sure where is the exit to the north
Screenshot_49.png

Reactions: MM48
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes