3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

kad456

Feb 10, 2019
anyone know where to do barrel practice? i have swimsuit.
I think you need all swimsuits to practice, I have three currently and apparently I need to find a turtle flute to get the last one at the royal library.

*Edit: I only had two so now I have three after accessing the library. Not sure where the fourth one is. The turtle flute is in the delta tree btw.

Last edited:

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
How is the pregnancy is this game? Is this like a mechanic or just a singled out scene for some kind of Bad End?

Reactions: Airell

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
anyone know where to do barrel practice? i have swimsuit.
Do you have all 4 swimsuits?
to learn the Barrel Hop, it's a very long and tedious process where you need to collect them at 4 different locations
-Delta Forest: In the beach area inside the tent.
-Meu Harbor: SouthEast ruin area.
-Nabeach Resort: Nighttime in cave area where you collect the water cane relic.
-Royal Library: after slugboss, exit out through gate and collect from jar.

you'll also need to get the hint from the kid in Unertl Village about practicing the technique.

Once you do those things, the subquests will show up on the Map leading to Delta Forest where you can start learning the technique (Beware! there is a Boss battle once all the girls learn the technique).

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
to learn the Barrel Hop, it's a very long and tedious process where you need to collect them at 4 different locations

you'll also need to get the hint from the kid in Unertl Village about practicing the technique.

Once you do those things, the subquests will show up on the Map leading to Delta Forest where you can start learning the technique (Beware! there is a Boss battle once all the girls learn the technique).
didnt get subquest but the training is at delta beach get there trough library

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
didnt get subquest but the training is at delta beach get there trough library
That does not make sense. The characters also comment that can only practice unless they have some swimwear for waterplay. The game will not let you learn the technique unless you have all 4 swimsuits + the hint from the boy at Unertl Village. The sub quests will show up on the map as a purple star on Delta Forest and a Blue Star on Nabeach Resort.

Joseimazini

Jan 24, 2018

The Meu Harbor swimsuit... where exactly is it located and do you have to be beyond a certain point to get it? Currently entering the forest in the bottom left.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes