3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey everyone. I completed the game and create a step-by-step walkthrough if anyone is interested in.

I did it the best I can with all the knowledge and hints I received from this translation.
Thanks a lot for the tutorial! You've done a great job with it!

Ren939

Apr 13, 2019
You will need the [Nails] from the construction area, however those guys are stingy. You have to have Papllica, the Green Warrior, go there and get the item.
Where exactly is the construction area? I think I searched the whole town but i cant find it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached, a small fix for the volume menu option that is not translated (just replaced the files in the game with those provided into the zip file).

Apparently, the master volume is rarely used into RGP Maker MV games and is not localized by default.

capture1.jpg
capture2.jpg

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey everyone. I completed the game and create a step-by-step walkthrough if anyone is interested in.

I did it the best I can with all the knowledge and hints I received from this translation.
A cool item you can get:
Entering the little house at the beginning of the waterway inside the Delta Forest will get you to a little place where you can reach a poisonous mushroom by doing some climbing. Eating it in battle will reduce all your party member to almost 0 HP. Much easier to get Optional Defeat H-scenes, if you don't want to just view them in the gallery.

There is also a chicken nearby that you can interact with in order to get an Egg consumable that revives a fallen team member. (Interacting with ANY chicken will give you an egg)

Last edited:
Reactions: PassAlong

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
you should know by now that 90% Japaneses game are censored by Japanese law
Yes, and for every person that has to bring that up, another game makes it to the west, uncensored. Gotta love how every so often someone feels the need to point out their censorshit laws.

Reactions: ronan333
Dec 15, 2018
I'm stuck on the third day. I'm pretty sure I did everything, but she keeps saying, "I think I'm forgetting something..." when I try to go home. Any idea on what I might've missed?

Reactions: bones858

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
tihs game tiring me because lot of mobs coming and it is wasting lot of time

and helpme guys what i do here

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

There is a pretty detailed walkthrough posted by the translator a few pages back. If this is your first time reaching this beach, then you can only enter the tent in order to obtain a swimsuit.

Once you collect 4 swimsuits in total(from other places detailed in the walkthrough) you need to go to this are in order to learn Barrel Hopping.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
PassAlong Hey, I've been following your walkthrough but I can't get Poanna to leave the party so that I can enter the graveyard section. I visited the Bikini Armor Craftsman and saw the dialogue where Poanna refuses to go in the other entrance, but sleeping at the Inn only progresses to the next day with my full party. Is there something else that I have to do before that?

EDIT: Sorry for bothering you, it turns out that I've been going to the wrong inn.

For anyone else having the same issue, there are two inns in Unertl. The one in the castle and the one in the village(where the redhead, Pienetta, had her H-scene before). Sleep in the castle inn and the event where you leave Poanna behind in order to explore will trigger.

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020

If you are asking about arriving at the Delta Beach location for the first time, you cannot do anything at all until you collect the 4 swimsuit items hidden in different locations. You can, however, collect your 1st swimsuit in the area (its in the tent).

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
A quick question - what exactly are the BP that are needed in order to unlock the naked mode(+ how do you gain them) and how do you know how many points you have collected per armor?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick question - what exactly are the BP that are needed in order to unlock the naked mode(+ how do you gain them) and how do you know how many points you have collected per armor?
Equip the corresponding Bikini armor and then spend some time using it: exploring and so on (you must move)... May be also fight monsters using it. Anyway, the more you wear it, the more the BA points increase.

To know the armor BA points for each of them, use the "Bikini select" item in your inventory (see capture).

capture.jpg

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Equip the corresponding Bikini armor and then spend some time using it: exploring and so on... May be also fight monsters using it. Anyway, the more you wear it, the more the BA points increase.

To know the armor BA points for each of them, use the "Bikini select" item in your inventory (see capture).

View attachment 875946
anybody knows what this translates to ?
i am trying to translate the image file

xbs_zba2.png

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Equip the corresponding Bikini armor and then spend some time using it: exploring and so on (you must move)... May be also fight monsters using it. Anyway, the more you wear it, the more the BA points increase.

View attachment 875946
I confirmed that BP is gained by the number of steps taken wearing that specific armor. This is also for unlocking exhibition mode when you gather 5,000 BP for each armor (with the exception of the Amazing Bikini Armor that already had 5k BP), then using the Nightmare armor to walk at night and then unequip your armor to unlock.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Sorry, I don't speak Japanese, but apparently it's referring to the keyboard and cursor (at the beginning):
warning its not the best ^^ but its somthing you can say
place www->img->pictures

fix sorry i named 1 of the files wrong so it didnt replace that file ( xbs_zba2 and i called it xbs_zba3 )

ps it only changes the stuf shown on pic if sombody can tell me what it says on bottem i can also change that ^^ if you whant somthing ells translated like this just send a pic of that part

2020-10-28 (2).png

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
warning its not the best ^^ but its somthing you can say
place www->img->pictures

fix sorry i named 1 of the files wrong so it didnt replace that file ( xbs_zba2 and i called it xbs_zba3 )

ps it only changes the stuf shown on pic if sombody can tell me what it says on bottem i can also change that ^^ if you whant somthing ells translated like this just send a pic of that part

First of all, my former translation was just a sort of "indication": it was incomplete (I've not copied the whole Japanese sentence) and unsure.

Here is a translation for all the text in the xbs_zba2.png image (image capture hereafter); coming from a automatic Google translation, so it's far for being perfect (once again, I don't speak Japanese).

Paste of the "rough" Google translation:
Code:
Bikini Armor Select 
Use the keyboard cursor to select 

I don't have this equipment 
I don't equip it

DEF: Defense correction 
ABI: Agility correction 
MDF: Magic defense correction
LUK: Luck correction 
BA point: Points added when equipping a bikini armor Reset when sold
Which could be a bit improved like that IMHO:
Code:
Bikini Armor Select 
Use the cursor keys to select

Not equipped

DEF: Defense modification
ABI: Agility modification
MDF: Magic defense modification
LUK: Luck modification
BA point: Points added when equipping a bikini armor. Reset when sold

Anyway, thanks for your update.

PS: I've noticed you've not fully translated the z_bikiniselect.png image (the indication for the cursor keys is still in Japanese): any reason ? May be because it's not really used (at least generally; may be only in a particular occasion ?).

Image concerned for the above translated text (xbs_zba2.png):
xbs_zba2.png

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Samryn

Dec 13, 2017
A new version (1.09c) was released today on DLSite with bugfixes. Is it worth updating the translation to that version, do you think?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes