DEF: Defense modification
ABI: Agility modification
MDF: Magic defense modification
LUK: Luck modification
BA point: Points added when equipping a bikini armor. Reset when sold
I would probably say the Title should be "Bikini Armor Selection" rather

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
First of all, my former translation was just a sort of "indication": it was incomplete (I've not copied the whole Japanese sentence) and unsure.

Here is a translation for all the text in the xbs_zba2.png image (image capture hereafter); coming from a automatic Google translation, so it's far for being perfect (once again, I don't speak Japanese).

Paste of the "rough" Google translation:
Code:
Bikini Armor Select
Use the keyboard cursor to select

I don't have this equipment
I don't equip it

DEF: Defense correction
ABI: Agility correction
MDF: Magic defense correction
LUK: Luck correction
BA point: Points added when equipping a bikini armor Reset when sold
Which could be a bit improved like that IMHO:
Code:
Bikini Armor Select
Use the cursor keys to select

Not equipped

DEF: Defense modification
ABI: Agility modification
MDF: Magic defense modification
LUK: Luck modification
BA point: Points added when equipping a bikini armor. Reset when sold

Anyway, thanks for your update.

PS: I've noticed you've not fully translated the z_bikiniselect.png image (the indication for the cursor keys is still in Japanese): any reason ? May be because it's not really used (at least generally; may be only in a particular occasion ?).

Image concerned for the above translated text (xbs_zba2.png):
View attachment 877357
first of all thank so mutch :D i will redo it one of these days once i get the time
( ps i regret deleting the save files )

and i think it's because of the old file >? when i saved 1 of the images i changed the name and forgot to change it back afterwards

i fixed this a bit after this if this is not the case i think i need to look trough the game agen to see if i forgot somthing
( ps i saw the same thing on my end after fixing the name it was fixed for me )

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How to fix his boat? Im stuck with that now
Try to pick up the nails in a chest on top of the construction site to the south once you enter Meu Harbor. After they make you return them, head there while playing as the green warrior on her own. Take the nails, she will have an H-scene and you'll get them. Then go to the guy with the boat.

Reactions: InfinityCrazee

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Could someone help me find the mushroom boss with hearts over him? I encountered him once and beat him so quickly that I didn't think about the hearts until I progressed the story past him. I retraced my steps from a previous save but can't find him now.

Last edited:

nessie123

May 2, 2019
i'm stuck after finding the bikini craftsmen, looking for the dragon. i've talked to the painter and he keep saying "i'm glad my master is safe", interacting with the painting also doesnt do anything.

im stuck and cant progress

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
i'm stuck after finding the bikini craftsmen, looking for the dragon. i've talked to the painter and he keep saying "i'm glad my master is safe", interacting with the painting also doesnt do anything.

im stuck and cant progress
https://f95zone.to/threads/bikini-armour-explorers-v1-09-kiralicesha.64690/post-4423004
I posted up a full walkthrough about 2 weeks ago. Use it to guide your way through the game.

i dont see any pregnancy in the gallery whats up
You won't see the pregnancy in the gallery unless you run through the bad endings (Delta Tree Guard Post or Delta Beach Sea Monster).

nessie123

May 2, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/bikini-armour-explorers-v1-09-kiralicesha.64690/post-4423004
I posted up a full walkthrough about 2 weeks ago. Use it to guide your way through the game.

You won't see the pregnancy in the gallery unless you run through the bad endings (Delta Tree Guard Post or Delta Beach Sea Monster).
Dude you are the hero we need, this really helps.

it makes me question the game design, how would people know that they need to sleep in the north inn, a scene leading up to this was 'to find information regarding the dragon's location' which logically the painter who painted the dragon.

but anyway, thank you so much!

Reactions: James Eveleth

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I have the fortune bikini but I still can't win the mini game for the dragon cemetery is there any other way to get the prize or get bigger numbers

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
So I have the fortune bikini but I still can't win the mini game for the dragon cemetery is there any other way to get the prize or get bigger numbers
I'm afraid that it's a case of "git gud". Break as many jars as you can without consuming the items worth the most points. Whenever there are no more jars to be broken without having to pick something up, go either for the one with lowest points or for some low value objects that you can make a small combo of. Leave the pork and the cakes for last - they give the biggest boost when the combo meter fills up.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I didn't understand why Poanna didn't come back because of my bad English. can someone explain

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
So I think I screwed up by teleporting to Seals and I can't barrel jump just yet.... looks like I'm stuck on this island with the turtles and the axe statue and I saved on the island with the axe.... Is there anything I can do?
No more need for help, I got past this roadblock.

Last edited:

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
Hi I'm in the delta in the tree but I need where I go so what I make for join the city in the tree where I go to join her?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes