3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hi. Just a little question: I think there's a missing scene in game CG, because in this CG rip if you see the last 3 pics of the page and in the next page, in some pics the panties of Poanna are lowered (Ladder scene in the library stall at Meu). I also completed the game with all the endings time ago, but also in the provided 100% saves that particular scene is missing. It's an unlockable bonus, a bug or a different game version? Many thanks in advance for any advice ;)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Damn I wanna play this just for the art even with the poor reviews. The way they exaggerate the anatomy but it's still believable is nice. I also like the innocent feel of the characters. Reminds me a bit of the same feel that branch/blackrabbits art has (Though Branch uses more soft colors). It has a really cutesy style but still has a lot of realistic body detail and pretty detailed fantasy outfits. I like that contrast, blends realism and anime in a really attractive manner. Really nice poses too, even the idle poses have good gesture and are super appealing.

Does anybody happen to know where you can find more of the artist? I bet when this artist draws non bikinis they draw pretty intricate outfits, I'd love to see that from them. I found the circle's twitter and their blog of course, but it seems to all just be focused on this game. All I could gather from translating some messages is they use "we" a lot, so I assume the dev is separate from the artist. Some of the posts seem to be from the perspective of the artist though, so I dunno.

Edit: Ugh, been looking for a while now and it seems they did a pretty good job of hiding the identity of the artist. Considering playing the game and hoping they're listed in the credits or something, lol. This is going to haunt me until I figure out who the artist is lol. At least the good news is that there aren't many artists that use that kind of body detail, so there's hope. I think it's annoying me so much because I've probably seen other stuff by them before. Wouldn't be surprised if they're saved in my artist folder (But there are hundreds...).

Seems they're planning on adding additional scenes (Or already added)?

Google trans:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Foeuts

May 29, 2019
1612631955175.png
Im on delta forest bridge thing, an event where you can't go back because there is no other way and you ask the one guarding the birdge to pass, now the event is bugged and im stuck with this picture and sound of an ugly bastard breathing on my ear, please send help:(((((

Foeuts

May 29, 2019
View attachment 1023409
Im on delta forest bridge thing, an event where you can't go back because there is no other way and you ask the one guarding the birdge to pass, now the event is bugged and im stuck with this picture and sound of an ugly bastard breathing on my ear, please send help:(((((
oh wait im dumb, i didnt see the fire thing my bad

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hi. Just a little question: I think there's a missing scene in game CG, because in this CG rip if you see the last 3 pics of the page and in the next page, in some pics the panties of Poanna are lowered (Ladder scene in the library stall at Meu). I also completed the game with all the endings time ago, but also in the provided 100% saves that particular scene is missing. It's an unlockable bonus, a bug or a different game version? Many thanks in advance for any advice ;)
I couldn't get that link to work so out of curiosity I downloaded RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter and decrypted the graphics (the program requires JAVA installed). It decrypts everything, so to save space you may want to delete everything it outputs except for the www/img/pictures folder. Those pics are likely images from that same library scene that the developer decided not to include. I would try to contact him about including them in an update or let's get people to lobby for it here. I for one would love to see them included. :love:

Reactions: Otaku.89

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
I couldn't get that link to work so out of curiosity I downloaded RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter and decrypted the graphics (the program requires JAVA installed). It decrypts everything, so to save space you may want to delete everything it outputs except for the www/img/pictures folder. Those pics are likely images from that same library scene that the developer decided not to include. I would try to contact him about including them in an update or let's get people to lobby for it here. I for one would love to see them included. :love:
mmm...interesting this program to extract files. I looked at it but I don't know which file I need to decrypt to extract the images, could you tell me please? Many thanks in advance

About the link...I only found a CG rip on that site, and to see it now you need to login in E-Hentai and use an extension called "Sad Panda"

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
mmm...interesting this program to extract files. I looked at it but I don't know which file I need to decrypt to extract the images, could you tell me please? Many thanks in advance

About the link...I only found a CG rip on that site, and to see it now you need to login in E-Hentai and use an extension called "Sad Panda"
I was confused by that Java program at first when it wanted me to select a program folder. Instead of a certain folder like www inside, it wants the whole thing. I backed out to the main BAE folder and it found everything inside that could be decrypted... graphics, music, everything. It creates an output folder with a lot of files; just delete what you aren't interested in. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Otaku.89

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
I was confused by that Java program at first when it wanted me to select a program folder. Instead of a certain folder like www inside, it wants the whole thing. I backed out to the main BAE folder and it found everything inside that could be decrypted... graphics, music, everything. It creates an output folder with a lot of files; just delete what you aren't interested in. Hope that helps.
Ok, Thank you :)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I just found an artist that has a lot of similarities with this artist, but they aren't a (Obvious) nsfw artist. Different parts of the style are focused on in comparison to the game and it's spread out among their various art styles, but if broken down, I see parts of all shown in game among their various art. The Twitter artist has shown that they're versatile enough to alter their style quite a bit (They even draw the flat faces from a 3/4th angle like in game sometimes).

Well anyways, if you like the style here, you'd probably like that artist as well. I'm looking into if they have a nsfw account too lol.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I just found an artist that has a lot of similarities with this artist, but they aren't a (Obvious) nsfw artist. Different parts of the style are focused on in comparison to the game and it's spread out among their various art styles, but if broken down, I see parts of all shown in game among their various art. The artist here has shown that they're versatile enough to alter their style quite a bit.

Well anyways, if you like the style here, you'd probably like that artist as well. I'm looking into if they have a nsfw account too lol.

You're right, the art styles do look similar. Nice find!

Reactions: luka130001

Michael Liu

Apr 4, 2018
I have rpg maker mv installed, have japanese locale, but the game exe open and quit immediately without any message, anyone know any idea on what to do?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
game exe open and quit immediately
Did you try to run it without any locale and with japanese system languege instead of locale?
Jap languege always works better than locale, just install it to windows, you even haven't to switch to.
Also try to run game from as simple as posible directory, like: C:/BAE/

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
world wrap mean?
He said "word wrap". It's a phrase that goes back to the early days of word processors. With some of the first ones if you typed to the edge of the screen the words would extend past the visible screen or break in the middle of a word to continue on the next line. More advanced programs detected the width of the screen and wrapped the sentence around to the next line so nothing was lost or broken. Silentce added that feature here and should be thanked for that.

Reactions: Silentce

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
I found version 1.09c but I haven't downloaded it yet because the download link is very slow, and it has 2 parts I don't understand why it's separated like this. I only play this game on android so I don't understand this, is it possible to separate it?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I found version 1.09c but I haven't downloaded it yet because the download link is very slow, and it has 2 parts I don't understand why it's separated like this. I only play this game on android so I don't understand this, is it possible to separate it?

Splitting archives is SOP when all in one would be impractically large (think upload file size limits etc.), and more robust in terms of downloading since you don't lose say three hours of progress for the DL crapping out for some random ass reason and have to start from zero.

Reactions: ronan333
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes