3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Huh, didn't realize they had an official translation. I remember the unedited MTL making it pretty impossible to play. Might eventually come back to this.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
My main complain is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since most party based games where you control a party of 4 people for most parts of the game and there is no 5th+ playable characters, they'll stick with you till the end like Nightmare Girls/Harem Fantasy/Split of Knight/JK in RPG World. Something like Final Fantasy V where you play as only 4 characters till the end.

For other RPG like Naked Knight Ulrica, other characters are more like guest units when join you only for a short time so no complain there as well as most other RPG where you play solo all the time like Melty's Quest.

Last edited:

Master Ghost

Oct 3, 2019
i do have problem. i'm unsure why but i keep getting "uncaught Range error: invalid type array length:16" during my explorition in delta tree. and that is annoying me so much. anyone have similar problem or solution?

tenkaya

Dec 17, 2021
Fun fact, the full save doesn't have the Limited picture gallery unlocked (the building in Recon that you are scared to enter, unlocked by defeating the dragon in Seals optional right before doing the Normal ending)
Curious what it is but not enough to grind 5k pts on each bikini to beat him.

Also, this game is wacky with the progression, so much of the story relies on flags being tripped to continue arbitrarily.. just use the document someone posted earlier as a guide.

Reactions: Taisha

OgreIt

Oct 13, 2021
I wasn't expecting it to work, but if you avoid the vaginal icons in the sex minigame, you can get the succubus ending while still a virgin. In the cutscene...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...but that doesn't affect your "virgin" status in-game, so you'll end up still being one after the ending, too.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so is this getting an update or smt? this game poped up in my twitter timeline and what is this game about? go on an adventure and get fucked by everything that moves?

MSQ8RR

Jun 6, 2020
so is this getting an update or smt? this game poped up in my twitter timeline and what is this game about? go on an adventure and get fucked by everything that moves?
Almost that! There is a silly story of the protagonist looking for a perfect bikene armor with her friends and there are specific moments to have an erotic scene. A classic rpg style. I personally liked!

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

KirigamiSad

May 8, 2023
Hello everyone, how to get to the tent on the beach in the Delta (which tree). I broke my head. I read the walkthrough but didn't understand

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Does someone know how to get the angel figure to fast travel?
Guides say that you need to trigger an event by sleeping at the inn in Unertl, but I've had the dialogue with Poenna saying she's scared of the crypt, I slept at the inn and nothing happens
So I played a bit more and now need to go to the Royal library but I still can't trigger the event where Poenna leaves the party when sleeping at the inn, and the game is starting to get tedious without being able to teleport

Last edited:

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Does someone know how to get the angel figure to fast travel?
Guides say that you need to trigger an event by sleeping at the inn in Unertl, but I've had the dialogue with Poenna saying she's scared of the crypt, I slept at the inn and nothing happens
So I played a bit more and now need to go to the Royal library but I still can't trigger the event where Poenna leaves the party when sleeping at the inn, and the game is starting to get tedious without being able to teleport
Aight there is in fact two fucking inns in the town and I don't know why but I miss the second one like 3 times in a row when searching around

Spacexx

Oct 17, 2021
How can i find just the art pics reposted somewhere? I like the art style, i tried finding more social medias of this "kiralicesha" but couldn't find anything, no twitter, no pixiv, nothing on hentai sites i use either. I did try the in game gallery but it's too tedious and confusing, the crystals are all over the place and i have to skip all the dialogue everytime just to see the art.

So if anyone finds the art posted somewhere please let me know, or if it's possible to find only the art in the game files, i'd like that but i don't have the experience to do so, any help would be appreciated, thank you!

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes