Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tELLING A hot WOMAN SHE CANNOT cpr ... sHE IS WEARING THE BAY WATCH CPR SUIT ...

fOR THE LOVE ,,, of all them juicy squeezers ... and them sloppy tongue flings ... CPR me plenty;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what is cumming ... bakes and ready for the tasting;)

This here July 31st at 1:26 hard night -> Still Locked in the basement ....
Bimbo High (beta release 0.26a)

Then also from 4:40 P M this last day of July 31st ......... This one is Locked in the closet
Bimbo High (beta release 0.26b hotfix)

Happy waitin' on all this discovery;)!

halil123

May 23, 2017
I can tolerate anatomy defying breasts but those lips are fugly. I hope the developer adds some realistic bimbos because you don't need 20 kg of tits to be considered a bimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i still considering that have 4 mc is still a bad idea for the repeated of renders to do in almost all scenes, if a scene have 10 mc renders it turns to 40 that is insane and beside this is so bad in the long run.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
The Gym Locattion or Christinas shower scene isn't implemented in the game yet right or Did i miss something ?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Why do ALL the women look SWOLLEN like they've been stung by a Bee and had a bad allergic reaction?
Perhaps they've been exposed to extreme radiation and have MASSIVE tumors?

I would have kept quiet EXCEPT for this Dev's comment to look for flat-chested dick girls. Seriously? If you don't like BLOATED disproportionate women you must like Cocks? Maybe he just has a poor sense of humor?

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
The Gym Locattion or Christinas shower scene isn't implemented in the game yet right or Did i miss something ?
You gotta open the backpack when she says eat something or if you want it you can eat it anytime before that jumping jack game starts just click the backpack and eat the banana and win the jumping jack game.

Reactions: WaerM

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Still very short :(
2. Why is there always that pulsing X Lust in the center of the screen? please get rid of it.
3. This is so stupid, bit that is just fitting the theme I guess ;P

Reactions: Canto Forte

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Just a stupid comment. I sponsor only a few games, with most being story oriented. However, i find it quite humorous that people would(do) find the need to needle the games that border on(or do) cross over to the absurd. In a real life situation, chances are that I would not look for more than amusement purposes at any women in this game(or many others), but that does not stop it from being entertaining on some level. If you chuckle, or you fap. Then quit your bitchin, and play. If not, move on. If it is close to what you like, but not quite, then make a 'polite' suggestion to the dev upon what kind of improvements you would like to see. I prefer stories(as stated), such as ASLPro3D 's Wicked Choices(series interlude "Wicked Choices Adventure of a Changed boy" or The last Sovreign(by Sierra Lee), but I grew up on b(-) movies so a cheesy/absurd game(or film) is not always a bad thing. And when I stumble upon a choice I made, well i do not blame those that made it but me for chosing it. RHPS(Rocky Horror Picture Show) is terrible by many standards, but beloved many of my generation(and since). Killer Klowns from Outer Space is both appailling and adorable, depending on perspective. So, is it a bad game or just misguided expectations? I will not decide for you, but much of what I hear decried is what was expected. Hmmm, just a simple mans thoughts.

TLDR; Be constructive, or Delete.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes