Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I know its a stylized art form, but man everyone looks weird. Don't think I could get into it.

Mar 18, 2019
So annoying all these people coming into this guys thread to complain about the style or the women when the guy clearly put a disclaimer on page 1. If you dont like something why not move on? Instead you guys come here shit talking a guy's work because of your own personal views. Ever hear that saying "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?" I think it applies well here.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Wow vomit fetish, that is pretty rare, be proud!
heheheh! Recently, i made the mistake of telling a co-worker that i attempted to come in to work while sick, and was vomitting while in the shower. He said "Vomit and shower a new fetish!" lol

• Haha
Reactions: M'95

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Like what do they think is going to happen? The developer is going to change every model and the entire game to suit their personal needs and fetishes? Look at the screenshots. Do they appeal to you? No? Then move on. Just like I do a dozen times a day--without posting negative comments in threads.

Some people like Bimbos. I LIKE BIMBOS. You don't? Okay. Find another game.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So we are only ever to offer positive feedback? If you have a criticism you must ignore the thread?

I'm not suggesting for one second the dev change his art style, however if it was my game I'd want to know why some people choose not to play it. It's called feedback.

Mar 18, 2019
So we are only ever to offer positive feedback? If you have a criticism you must ignore the thread?

I'm not suggesting for one second the dev change his art style, however if it was my game I'd want to know why some people choose not to play it. It's called feedback.
No its NOT called feedback, if you dont like the game because of the style/women what do you think you can say to the DEV that would be considered constructive criticism? You cant go and ask the man to redo his entire game for your tastes, its his game! If all you have to say is "gross, too big, I dont like, ew, bimbo, not for me, etc" thats not criticism, thats just you coming on to a thread to shit talk a game, its to those people I say move on, dont even bother typing out BS because your not helping anyone and there is a big red disclaimer on page 1 telling you that.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
No its NOT called feedback, if you dont like the game because of the style/women what do you think you can say to the DEV that would be considered constructive criticism? You cant go and ask the man to redo his entire game for your tastes, its his game! If all you have to say is "gross, too big, I dont like, ew, bimbo, not for me, etc" thats not criticism, thats just you coming on to a thread to shit talk a game, its to those people I say move on, dont even bother typing out BS because your not helping anyone and there is a big red disclaimer on page 1 telling you that.
Umm, yes it is feedback. Feedback based solely on my opinion. And because my opinion determines whether I play and financially support the game, it is valid feedback.

Now the dev can choose to do what he likes with my feedback, he can take it on board or tell me to go fuck myself. Just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean my feedback is invalid to the dev.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I guess people complaining about the looks have problems reading the title of this game? Or are unfamiliar with what the "bimbo fetish" entails? A quick google search on the RL side of the fetish would reveal that fantasy in this case is not that far from reality.

I mean if I went into a game thread called "Rock hard dickgirls", it wouldn't make much sense for me to complain that girls come with extra package now wouldn't it?

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I wish every (at least starting) image wouldn't zoom it when I'm reading - it (the action not the image) makes me want to throw up.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Stop whining about the shape op the women in this game.
It says clearly what to expect on page 1 where the download button is.
I like it a lot so far. The boobs are so big it`s almost funny. And the story is not bad.
If the next update looks like this one I will donate on Patreon.
On second thought I did it already :cool::cool:

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, that disclaimer doesn't sound passive aggressive at all. :rolleyes:
This started with some pretty fair dialogue; is it becoming a new drama thread?
I mean I dont blame him, he is probably sick of people telling him how he should make his game. If this thread is anything to go by then I would say that remark was well worth typing out people need to just look for something else if they dont want to play.

Mar 18, 2019
Umm, yes it is feedback. Feedback based solely on my opinion. And because my opinion determines whether I play and financially support the game, it is valid feedback.

Now the dev can choose to do what he likes with my feedback, he can take it on board or tell me to go fuck myself. Just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean my feedback is invalid to the dev.
It LITERALLY means its invalid to the dev, complaining about the style of a game when the title is called "Bimbo High", the front page has a discalimer, and the DEV has previous works with this style. Your "feedback" isnt feedback at all its your opinion, you need to learn the difference. Your not interested in the games progression of how it currently is, your only interested in your own personal idea of how the game should/could be, that isnt helpful thats selfish and rude to the developer, you want that ideal game heres an idea, make it yourself.

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
The lust indicator in the middle of the screen doesn't go away from the first interaction with the spanish teacher

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes