• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I [*blink*] have [*blink*] to [*blink*] say [*blink*] there's [*blink*] something [*blink*] very [*blink*] distracting [*blink*] going [*blink*] on [*blink*] but [*blink*] I [*blink*] can't [*blink*] put [*blink*] my [*blink*] finger [*blink*] on [*blink*] what [*blink*] it [*blink*] is.
Fast blinking bimbos makes you throw up too?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I wish every (at least starting) image wouldn't zoom it when I'm reading - it (the action not the image) makes me want to throw up.
I [*blink*] have [*blink*] to [*blink*] say [*blink*] there's [*blink*] something [*blink*] very [*blink*] distracting [*blink*] going [*blink*] on [*blink*] but [*blink*] I [*blink*] can't [*blink*] put [*blink*] my [*blink*] finger [*blink*] on [*blink*] what [*blink*] it [*blink*] is.
Fast blinking bimbos makes you throw up too?
Yeah, you're right, I could and should've gone about phrasing that in another and more positive way. I apologise. I just kinda 'shot from the hip'.

In mitigating circumstances, I'd consumed a couple of alcoholic beverages prior to boarding this voyage :D

In light of this, I hope it explains my symptoms, if not my blunt fashion of reporting them.

Reading a few lines of text while the picture in the background sloooowly zoooooms innnnnn, if you're mildly intoxicated, can cause motion sickness, apparently.

In the same vein, reading text whilst two characters look at each other, blinking every 3/4 of a second without fail can make reading hard (you see something happen on screen in the corner of your eye, and look up to see what it was, continue reading, rinse and repeat).

So yeah, sorry about that. Hope this explains what I was trying to say a little better.

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, you're right, I could and should've gone about phrasing that in another and more positive way. I apologise. I just kinda 'shot from the hip'.

In mitigating circumstances, I'd consumed a couple of alcoholic beverages prior to boarding this voyage :D

In light of this, I hope it explains my symptoms, if not my blunt fashion of reporting them.

Reading a few lines of text while the picture in the background sloooowly zoooooms innnnnn, if you're mildly intoxicated, can cause motion sickness, apparently.

In the same vein, reading text whilst two characters look at each other, blinking every 3/4 of a second without fail can make reading hard (you see something happen on screen in the corner of your eye, and look up to see what it was, continue reading, rinse and repeat).

So yeah, sorry about that. Hope this explains what I was trying to say a little better.
Apologies accepted, probably I can do some function to achieve character blinks randomly.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
We definitely need way more bimbos in modern xxx games.
Correction, we definetly need more variety in modern XXX games, be it bimbos or "flat chested dickgirls." Certain Daz3D models are so overused by now I'm constantly mixing up the games themselves, or getting confused when the identical girl don't care about what I told her in another game. Whatever else you say about this game, at least it is original in that respect.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Correction, we definetly need more variety in modern XXX games, be it bimbos or "flat chested dickgirls." Certain Daz3D models are so overused by now I'm constantly mixing up the games themselves, or getting confused when the identical girl don't care about what I told her in another game. Whatever else you say about this game, at least it is original in that respect.
Thanks, but no, I'll stick to my original quote. Also, I fucking love the models in this game, so hot and hq.

Reactions: rooney10

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The lust indicator in the middle of the screen doesn't go away from the first interaction with the spanish teacher
I think that can happen if you press ctrl before the heart go away.
BTW the lust that we obvioulsy are getting from swim lesson with Barb is not added to her stats.

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I think that can happen if you press ctrl before the heart go away.
BTW the lust that we obvioulsy are getting from swim lesson with Barb is not added to her stats.
You can find the latest hotfixes on my Discord server, the last time I posted hotfixes here somebody complained about it.

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
I actually like the body style. But how can I save? I can't seem to find that. Using android.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Well I would like to support the project but the patreon tiers are stupid. They want 10$ for access to the game and every tier below that just gives you pictures. I would give 5$ at most. What a shame ...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys... just to understand, because i see the developer change the page 1 image.
So i go to see in genre but... do not see it, so i need to be 100% sure about it.
The game have "NTR netorare" content? Sharing? I do not like "NTR netorare" or sharing thing so i need to understand... can i avoid it? Can i just play and let MC fuck all the girls/women in game, without lost them with other boys? I do not wanna see other boys fuck mc's girls/women. So i need to understand this.

Thank you

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
Hi guys... just to understand, because i see the developer change the page 1 image.
So i go to see in genre but... do not see it, so i need to be 100% sure about it.
The game have "NTR netorare" content? Sharing? I do not like "NTR netorare" or sharing thing so i need to understand... can i avoid it? Can i just play and let MC fuck all the girls/women in game, without lost them with other boys? I do not wanna see other boys fuck mc's girls/women. So i need to understand this.

Thank you
All those boys from the image are different MC you can select. In the beginning of game you can pick what your MC look like.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
anyone know if there is like friend sharing or group sex? cause from the title pick looks like me and my friends XD

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes