Mar 18, 2019
Sometimes I feel I deserve more patrons.
Well to be honest you just started and you already have 100+ patrons for your game thats not bad at all considering your only on the 2nd? major update since it came out here not counting bug fixes.

My one gripe I would say is the amount of time its taking to get content out since we are only on the 2nd day, also (not trying to tell you how to run your game) but I would ditch the 4 selectable main characters and just have 1 static male character who's name we could change, to be honest we dont need that much customization for the main character when all we are going to really see is his dick, the bimbo's should be the real focus.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Well to be honest you just started and you already have 100+ patrons for your game thats not bad at all considering your only on the 2nd? major update since it came out here not counting bug fixes.

My one gripe I would say is the amount of time its taking to get content out since we are only on the 2nd day, also (not trying to tell you how to run your game) but I would ditch the 4 selectable main characters and just have 1 static male character who's name we could change, to be honest we dont need that much customization for the main character when all we are going to really see is his dick, the bimbo's should be the real focus.
to be fair, P1NUPS, have some years in patreon, before bimbo high he was doing renders and comics 3d with his bimbo characters, you can find some pics of his girls and the gold digger comic in google, but the most of his content is in patreon.

p1nups, what are your favorite characters?, i bet that stella or barb

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
to be fair, P1NUPS, have some years in patreon, before bimbo high he was doing renders and comics 3d with his bimbo characters, you can find some pics of his girls and the gold digger comic in google, but the most of his content is in patreon.

p1nups, what are your favorite characters?, i bet that stella or barb
Yup, I have been in the 3DX scene since 2012, some of my free stuff is here:

Probably Barb is my favorite.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
W.E. .. A.R.E .. S.O.O ... H.I.G.H ... F.O.R ... T.H.E ... B.I.M.B.O ... R.I.G.H.T ... N.O.W

o_O:oops: that B.I.M.B.O ... SEEMS TO BE HIGH ON A PLASTIC RUBBER BLOATED TOY though...:eek::censored:

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I can't remember if I asked this or not but black bimbos when? :sneaky:
You can look for Candy and Denise on my , Candy is already in the game, and being a bit nostalgic was my first black bimbo.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You can look for Candy and Denise on my , Candy is already in the game, and being a bit nostalgic was my first black bimbo.
What is that nightmare fuel? What have I done to deserve that? :oops:

Reactions: Chrathrard

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
WARNING: If you don't like women with extreme fake-looking Faces, Boobs and Asses avoid this game. Look for something like "Flat Chested Dickgirls"game.
But, I dislike this game because this still too small for my taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes