Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I don't understand people giving bad reviews to a bimbo game because they don't like bimbos... It's as if I'd give a bad review to a gay game because I only like sex with women... I wonder if such reviews should be reported so they would be removed.
Got no idea on that either, i guess just to be jerks or something else.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
I don't understand people giving bad reviews to a bimbo game because they don't like bimbos... It's as if I'd give a bad review to a gay game because I only like sex with women... I wonder if such reviews should be reported so they would be removed.
I read the Reviews, Only One is Negative; Only gave it One star
His only reason seemed to be the women are unrealistic

I, myself posted awhlie ago that I did not care for a game as such; I would like more of a variety in women

• Angry

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Nop!... At the beginning of the game you can choose the name of the MC and the "appearance" ... Among one of those four young guys you can choose one to play as him.
Yea I see now, its an.....interesting game is the best I can say so far. Though, its kinda broken right now.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The game is getting better, but this version has made two exception errors during the sex scenes. So much for testing the game before releasing it.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me what program type this is? It reminds me a bit of TK17 but it gives off a genesis vibe here and there.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
p1nups just curious last time I asked about an incest patch you said it was in the works for next update. Any progress you could tell us about. I would definitely consider supporting you on patreon if that gets added in.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
I can't load saves from the previous version. The following error happens:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5, in script call
    call main_loop from _call_main_loop
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 17, in script call
    call main_loop_process_events from _call_main_loop_process_events
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call expression event_label pass (*event_args) from _call_expression
  File "game/game/events/school/day_003/school_sexed_class_day003.rpy", line 69, in script
    show roxy pos01 start at Position(xpos=0.48) with dissolve:
Exception: DynamicImage 'mc [mc.race_id] roxy_pos01 roxy_pos01_01': could not find image. (u'mc ricardo roxy_pos01 roxy_pos01_01')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5, in script call
    call main_loop from _call_main_loop
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 17, in script call
    call main_loop_process_events from _call_main_loop_process_events
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call expression event_label pass (*event_args) from _call_expression
  File "game/game/events/school/day_003/school_sexed_class_day003.rpy", line 69, in script
    show roxy pos01 start at Position(xpos=0.48) with dissolve:
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'mc [mc.race_id] roxy_pos01 roxy_pos01_01': could not find image. (u'mc ricardo roxy_pos01 roxy_pos01_01')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bimbo High 0.27a
Thu Sep 19 18:29:22 2019

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I'd like to think there is some depth of field to the space between "Extreme fake faces, tits and ass" and "Flat chested Dick Girls".
The game is still early in its development. Look at the game like Battle of the Bulges, that is a really large game, Bimbo High could equal it some day.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes