bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
great update, boobs everywhere and not a single bug (started a new game tho). Keep up good work dev.
I started a new game too, because old saves don't work. But it's Bugzilla by me. By every choice I get "an exception has...."

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

Honeyspot

Oct 4, 2018
Also not a bad update, art is great as always, seems like the English is getting worse though, might just be sloppy writing?

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Uhm yes you can win the jumping jacks. Check your backpack for a banana

As for the update, I get a lot of "can't find image...". Plus the whole Roxy sex scene is not working. I have to "ignore" >skip the whole scene :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Cobramann Tan

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
i keep getting erors durring the chrey in the restroom event i see other people are having simaler probloms and others are not dose it have to do with which MC you pic? or where you DL it from?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
At this stage ... try some years of waiting and anticipating ... very slight turn out of activities so far.

Live up to the game motto => You don’t know it yet, but you’re about to be dropped into a world full of hot, slutty teachers and nympho teen bimbos. Explore multiple locations and your sexual fantasies as you find out just how much pussy you can get.

In other news \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \ / \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \ / \/ \/ \ / \/ \/ \/ \ /

Family Reunion
Three generations of shamelessly slutty, busty, blonde sizequeen bimbos are united by the one thing they love most: cock!
Coming Soon

Last edited:
Reactions: lf9naruto

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some pointers ... knock yourself out ::
Charecters:
a, c, d, e, f, g, h, m, x, k, b, j, l
Options:
gender='f/m', age=##, relationship='something', teach='something', lust=##, max_lust=###, kink='something', sextoy='something', pregnancy=True/False race=1-4, age=##, stamina=##, max_stamina=###

Not all options apply to all characters and its rather confusing what character is what letter. Race is what Hero you pick in the beginning, Preg doesn't do anything yet, the rest is pretty much only for the info screen.

Only Cherry "x" and Hero "b" matters for now and only need 40pts to see all so "x.lust=40" and "b.stamina=100"

You get a scene similar to Cherrys scene in the bathroom but with the gym teacher in the locker room instead. I do not know how to get this without setting "b.stamina" to at least 100 in the console, even with the little read pill you only get 30-40 stamina but even then that's _after_ you fail.

• Angry
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes