Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N.O.T ... T.H.E.R.E ... >!!!!!
"
Options:
gender='f/m', age=##, relationship='something', teach='something', lust=##, max_lust=###, kink='something', sextoy='something', pregnancy=True/False race=1-4, age=##, stamina=##, max_stamina=###
"

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
i keep getting erors durring the chrey in the restroom event i see other people are having simaler probloms and others are not dose it have to do with which MC you pic?
That actually helped! I chose another MC and all the scenes worked! Thanks for the tip! Did get a couple of "can't find image...." though.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This means dev i actually struggling to keep 4 MCs coded properly and any other one seems to be suited to specific scenes in game. Pity there is no balance and the NPCs that hit you out of nowhere give little context to the grueling mini games they keep conjuring to trip us gamers ..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you make a spoiler detailing what hot scenes us players can stumble into this version ;)???
Pretty please ...

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Whenever I try this game I can play about 2 mins and then just errors. Such poor code :(
The original first MC from the other versions has problems with errors. Unfortunately I have deleted my copy of the game and cannot test the other MC's. They may not have the same errors.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This Game has a dedicated prologue video sequence exponentially destroying MC's hopes and aspirations and B.L.O.W.I.N.G .. G.A.S.O.L.I.N.E .. I.N.T.O .. his dedication to ... rail them all!!!!
Play ... Rail all them juicy dames ... Be the stallion Gaming Deserves !!!

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Looking at some of the recent comments, I'm going to assume that at least one other person has run into the "Dynamicimage 'mc[mc.race_id] surprised surprised_blink" issue where the image couldn't be found? May try an alternate download on another site just to see if there's anywhere that there's a working version. Probably not, but what's the harm, right?

Edit: So the first MC works, but not Lee. Don't know about any others though.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Is there any hope that at least one girl will have a more muscular build? You can easily justify it thanks to everyone's...build.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes