Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
So I'm looking at the banner and I'm expecting group sex with one female and multiple males.. Is there? Or planned?
Im for it btw, not against.
Nop!... At the beginning of the game you can choose the name of the MC and the "appearance" ... Among one of those four young guys you can choose one to play as him.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Nop!... At the beginning of the game you can choose the name of the MC and the "appearance" ... Among one of those four young guys you can choose one to play as him.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems like a stupid decision.
Doesn't that mean he has to render everything four times, because the MC looks always different? This is going to push wait times for updates very long or the updates will be very small.
I remember a dev asking once his Patreons the question what they want, 90% said they wanted faster updates over to choose the MC appearance and this dev only had two choices...

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5, in script call
    call main_loop from _call_main_loop
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 17, in script call
    call main_loop_process_events from _call_main_loop_process_events
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call expression event_label pass (*event_args) from _call_expression
  File "game/game/events/school/day_003/school_sexed_class_day003.rpy", line 69, in script
    show roxy pos01 start at Position(xpos=0.48) with dissolve:
Exception: DynamicImage 'mc [mc.race_id] roxy_pos01 roxy_pos01_01': could not find image. (u'mc ricardo roxy_pos01 roxy_pos01_01')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5, in script call
    call main_loop from _call_main_loop
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 17, in script call
    call main_loop_process_events from _call_main_loop_process_events
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call expression event_label pass (*event_args) from _call_expression
  File "game/game/events/school/day_003/school_sexed_class_day003.rpy", line 69, in script
    show roxy pos01 start at Position(xpos=0.48) with dissolve:
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\BimboHigh-0.27a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'mc [mc.race_id] roxy_pos01 roxy_pos01_01': could not find image. (u'mc ricardo roxy_pos01 roxy_pos01_01')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bimbo High 0.27a
Thu Sep 19 18:29:22 2019

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Yup ... cannot consummate any good vibe in them sugah babes .... oh well ... play again ;)?!?

Dev Talk ::

WARNING: If you don't like women with extreme fake-looking Faces, Boobs and Asses avoid this game. Look for something like "Flat Chested Dickgirls"game.
Dickgirl's is good :sneaky:

• Angry

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
great update, boobs everywhere and not a single bug (started a new game tho). Keep up good work dev.

ps. what are requirements to write a review ? do i need certain amount of posts or be member for some time ?

• Angry
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes