HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Last time I asked way back he said he was going to do an incest patch. I guess he forgot/droped it. rip

Last edited:

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
I'll get a crash every time at the end of Bimbo Bathroom:
Exception: DynamicImage 'mc [mc.race_id] cherry_handjob cumout': could not find image. (u'mc j3 cherry_handjob cumout')

So for me, this version ends at that point. Anyone else?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know what I expected when I played this but it is far better than I thought it was going to be.

I went in expecting something cheesy and, well, shit...

I got the opposite, it's pretty good.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
End of 28a: plot thickens! So far it was mediocre, but now I'm definitely interested in what comes next.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Ok I get, it's Bimbos. But jesus christ, the girls are standing here, while their ass is wayyyyyyyy over there! It looks like a seperate entity altogether.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
There were no chrashes in my game , started over from the beginning and played with the "white" dude Only thing that bugged was at the gym Diamond had the wrong line when doing the biceps curl in the $30 workout program

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
p1nups So help me... learn how to code for saves! The best looking tits in the world won't save a game that crashes every update! There are few things more frustrating than coming across an amazing game concept with sexy AF bimbos and then EVERY time an update comes out you have to start from scratch!

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
There were no chrashes in my game , started over from the beginning and played with the "white" dude Only thing that bugged was at the gym Diamond had the wrong line when doing the biceps curl in the $30 workout program
you answer your own statement.. you started over, hence no crash.. the problem most of us are having, is that we don't want to waste time starting over every update..

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
it would be nice if when you pick a non white character his dick didn't stay white.
FUCKING THIS. I was all excited to play a character of my choosing, then realised the choice is pretty much meaningless for the important scenes......

At least it was still big. I woulda been hella disappointed If I had to fuck Bimbos with a tiny white pencil dick. How inappropriate and sad for them that would be....Guess it's back to Bastard Girls R for that fulfillment till this gets some updates.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes