Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Interesting...I didn't rly thought about it, but yes, my crashes always happen due to "missing" images the game cant load. And of course that could be due to the different characters and wherever the needed image for this and that scene, for that character is actually there.

Edit: yep , I tested it. Both the black and asian characters have a missing image that leads to a crash at said moment, the white guy went through the scene without problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

forever42

Oct 20, 2019
the design is very good, but the horrible girls are very exaggerated, also that you can not go anywhere in the house because it gives error, I think that before advancing with more updates you should correct those points, in the house I could only go to the kitchen and my room, the other parts come out error, especially that I liked the selection of the character, it has several and that is good

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think I'll wait until the next update and hope some of the bugs get fixed. I can't even make it through the introduction without it crashing on me as it is right now.

Reactions: randoMcDuder

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I think I'll wait until the next update and hope some of the bugs get fixed. I can't even make it through the introduction without it crashing on me as it is right now.
What bugs are you getting? The only problem I get is past saves do not work. But that is true for every update. Game only goes to 4 days now. Try my save files, it is only for one of the MC's, they are progressive saves, the last one is at the end of day 4.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Basically the game crashes at almost every sex scene at some point, after a couple of "Ignore"-s got back to the actual playing, but is disappointing. Even with Keyshe is getting back to playing, but skipping a lot of CG-s (see attachment for example only).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
day 3 "I need to sleep and talk to dad", next click and you are sent to main menu

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What bugs are you getting? The only problem I get is past saves do not work. But that is true for every update. Game only goes to 4 days now. Try my save files, it is only for one of the MC's, they are progressive saves, the last one is at the end of day 4.
Missing images, like Exception: DynamicImage 'mc [mc.race_id] cherry_handjob cumout': could not find image. (u'mc ricardo cherry_handjob cumout').

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Python:
While running game code:
  File "game/engine/character.rpy", line 47, in __call__
Exception: DynamicImage 'mc [mc.race_id] cherry_titfuck titfuck01': could not find image. (u'mc ricardo cherry_titfuck titfuck01')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
how the heck scarlettann still has every character looking the exact same? The art is fine, but after so many years it could use some improvement or diversity

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i wanted to give this game a shot because i put it off for so long. it was funny but not my kind of game. i do stick around long enough to skip the text and look at the scenes. but playing this game i found out these kind of bimbos aint my thing. good luck to dev though.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why do you need those codes there are like 4 scenes and they don’t need money or stamina?
You don't, particularly. High stamina on the first day will let you win the jumping jack competition, but you can get the necessary boost from eating the banana in your inventory.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
... I did a search before posting, but missed that someone else has already posted a more detailed guide to the variables here.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes