Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
While corrupted saves are annoying, this game is still in its early early stages, and not like, 12 or 20 days of in-game content. Plus there are still major bugs that the dev is still working on; I'd consider those a higher priority than conserving saves at this point.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
While corrupted saves are annoying, this game is still in its early early stages, and not like, 12 or 20 days of in-game content. Plus there are still major bugs that the dev is still working on; I'd consider those a higher priority than conserving saves at this point.
The download came with save, those all work. It is your save files from previous version that still do not work when you load them. Out all the games that I have played, this is the only one that does this.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
The download came with save, those all work. It is your save files from previous version that still do not work when you load them. Out all the games that I have played, this is the only one that does this.
so get rid of saves and it will work?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is there any way to progress this game? I am stuck moving from map to map - location to location - with nothing happening anywhere - all 3 floors of the home , school all rooms and gym..any suggestions?

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone know of a fix for getting stuck in spanish class?
it`s effing pissing me off .I reloaded game fresh,no saves went through all of it and does same damn thing. Stuck in spanish class also... 3 fresh downloads ,same damn thing.....even on my other computer.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
best to wait for update then.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes