superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
I post the solution that Mr P1NUPS published in discord to fix the problem with the second spanish class.
I'm having an issue in the second spanish class where i cant progress once I've started having sex with her
@dubosefam got it, uploading fix, you can press shift+o to open the console, and then type maria.lust=60 and press enter, escape to close the console and that should let you pass the scene.

PD: I finished all the game of this version (end of Day 6) and I don't have any bug in any scene of the game. The only problem that I had is when I try continue with the saves of the previous version. I played the game with the first guy that appears in the selector screen.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hm. I'm not stuck in Spanish class, but I'm stuck in the toilet sex scene that comes immediately after.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I post the solution that Mr P1NUPS published in discord to fix the problem with the second spanish class.

@dubosefam got it, uploading fix, you can press shift+o to open the console, and then type maria.lust=60 and press enter, escape to close the console and that should let you pass the scene.

PD: I finished all the game of this version (end of Day 6) and I don't have any bug in any scene of the game. The only problem that I had is when I try continue with the saves of the previous version. I played the game with the first guy that appears in the selector screen.
YAY it worked ,got through game.....can`t wait for more.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Bimbo High-v0.30a
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Hi bro, i cant open the inventory on your port, thanks for your work

Reactions: hhd12258

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
So I dunno why but this game, which is designed to store saves in appdata, always fucks up when loading previous version saves. For instance, my MC's name is now defaulting to Orlando instead of the one I gave it.

You can fix that in console with mc.name = u'YourNameHere' but it's kinda annoying since I keep a save for every scene.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
why does my character save keep switching with the other choices I chose the black guy and every time I re download it gives me the white kids?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes