HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
What a fucking joke. The update abruptly ends right before the best part and it doesnt even say anything just throws you back to the menu.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Thx for the comments. Tried this game a few times but most of the times it is buggy or I am left unsatisfied ;D So no download ;D

ffprn09

May 26, 2019
Great game, love it! But i have a question. What is the difference between the workout programs besides the price?
As far as i know all options do 48 reps, give 15 stamina per option and you can do all workouts indefinitely. Only one costs 10 bucks and the others more. Why would i pay more?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Somehow in this update are missing images that were present in the previous one: in the first day, the event with Cherry is missing two images, at dad's surgeon clinic there are a lots of Maria' images missing, and yes, the much complained stuck at the spanish lesson. Needs a LOT of work on the bugs before doing any new stuff.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is there any way to progress this game? I am stuck moving from map to map - location to location - with nothing happening anywhere - all 3 floors of the home , school all rooms and gym..any suggestions?
Go to the garage and take the drill.

No issue with Spanish class on my end. I use the default dude as character.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs to OUTPERFORM THE ALREADY FIT AND LOOKING FANTASTIC TRAINER HE WANTS TO
RAIL. Beating the DRILL SARGEANT AT HER OWN GAME IS NO SMALL FEAT!

• Haha
Reactions: Baxonius

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
First time sex with Maria (the spanish teacher) it doesn't let me stop/finish/move on :(

Dec 30, 2017
Crap, I deleted and re downloaded but that overwritten save was still there, is there anyway to get back the old second save slot, since I have no idea how to unlock that scene.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes