Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I've never seen a woman that looked anything like what is in this game, though. o.0
If i saw something like that irl I'd run the other fucking way screaming "Monster!!!"
I think Ice T's wife, Coco, is pretty close. Of course, these ladies are exaggerated. But the kid has like a 2 foot cock so he has his issues too.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
I think Ice T's wife, Coco, is pretty close. Of course, these ladies are exaggerated. But the kid has like a 2 foot cock so he has his issues too.
Yeah, I really don't get why so many developers like to put massive dicks in their games. Most often when I see a 12inch or bigger dick I just quit the game because it just looks stupid. At least with this game, though, I can see it all as just a big joke.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Yeah, I really don't get why so many developers like to put massive dicks in their games. Most often when I see a 12inch or bigger dick I just quit the game because it just looks stupid. At least with this game, though, I can see it all as just a big joke.
In an art history sense, I'd say it's a commonality with universal depictions of erotica. Check out this Japanese thing:

1580674173605.png

It's the kind of thing that goes right back to early Stone Age art. (That's the kind of observation that gets you an A in an Art History class.)

But, really, it's just as easy to see it as simply juvenile wish fulfillment fantasy. Of course, that's probably what the erotica going back to the Stone Age was too, but c'est la vie.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Lots of spelling and grammar issues in the text boxes of this game. The creator(s) need(s) a copy editor. I'd volunteer, but the bimbo fetish isn't entirely my bag....

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
In an art history sense, I'd say it's a commonality with universal depictions of erotica. Check out this Japanese thing:

View attachment 538147

It's the kind of thing that goes right back to early Stone Age art. (That's the kind of observation that gets you an A in an Art History class.)

But, really, it's just as easy to see it as simply juvenile wish fulfillment fantasy. Of course, that's probably what the erotica going back to the Stone Age was too, but c'est la vie.
Look at the size of the vagina... idk what is going on in that picture but that aint normal. Honestly, I have a feeling it's not supposed to be a massive dick or anything, just a weird closeup or something.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Nopy is second rate at best. Half of the games i donwload via nopy fail 10-20 times and I have to retry them before it finally downloads.
I feel you, bro. MEGA is the only one that downloads super fast for me. Everything else keeps failing and requires multiple retries, or the download gets corrupted. And if the game is larger than 400MB, it takes ages.

But I also understand that MEGA doesn't always work for everyone, so I'm cool if the game doesn't provide MEGA links.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whelp, I got stuck nailing some spanish chicks arse and it won't progress from that. I can go fast or slow those are the only 2 things to click on.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Look at the size of the vagina... idk what is going on in that picture but that aint normal. Honestly, I have a feeling it's not supposed to be a massive dick or anything, just a weird closeup or something.
Agreed. Lots of "primitive" art does stuff like that. They make one figure big because he's the "king" or whatever. It can be viewed as just a pre-camera way of saying "Here's your focus". Point being, we're still looking at that kind of thing here. Giant tits and asses do have real world version what with all the plastic surgery, but that plastic surgery is "zooming in" in the same way. That's part of what makes this game funny, to me, at least. It's such an over-the-top parody of hypergenderized femininity.

On the other hand, there's no doubt going to be real world examples that look like the CGI girls in this game. Look at Aletta Ocean or any number of other "bimbo culture" celebs. Personally, in real life I can't look at those girls without seeing the scars and the implants. They look like botched surgeries or some sort of medical accident. But in a computer game (where "plastic surgery" is "perfect") that's less of a problem.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
And again after a update the save games are fcked up again, names and more, im done playing this

alfaXP

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 476665

WARNING: If you don't like women with extreme fake-looking Faces, Boobs and Asses, avoid this game.

Overview:
In Bimbo High, you play an 18-year old kid whose life was turned upside down when your dad remarried a month before the start of the game. All of a sudden, you’ve got a hot bimbo MILF for a stepmother and a new stepsister who’s giving you dirty looks every chance she gets. As if that wasn’t enough, your stepmom’s gotten you transferred to the school where she works. Your first day’s today. You don’t know it yet, but you’re about to be dropped into a world full of hot, slutty teachers and nympho teen bimbos. Explore multiple locations and your sexual fantasies as you find out just how much pussy you can get.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-01
Release Date: 2020-02-01
Developer: P1NUPS Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.31a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac : - - - - -
Android : - - - - -

Others: Unofficial Android(v0.30a)*

*The unofficial port is not made by the developer, download at your own risk

Thanks to KURO_NEKO_SAM for the share!

View attachment 318711 View attachment 318714 View attachment 318715 View attachment 318719 View attachment 341856
HI idk why I can't install it on my device (android 10) IMG_20200203_153715.jpg

Reactions: Tunak23

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm at the sex with cherry scene, and I can just go slow or fast. No option to cum, I'm stuck
Same, it's a bit of a buggy jumble.
Workaround here:
Had the same problem, and the solution is the same: Use the console to raise the woman's (here: Cherry) lust and you should be able to continue:
Code:
cherry.lust=60

I got a staggering amount of missing image errors during the sex scenes. Are they still only rendered with the whitebread MC?
Avaron1974, if you're stuck with the Spanish teacher, you need to raise her value instead: maria.lust=60

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Same problem here with all the options to download the APK for Android.
Didn't try the compressed version thought.
Waiting for answers to the problem as soon as possible.

Reactions: alfaXP

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I play on Android 10, the compressed version worked, but there are still a few bugs in the game. But it is still alpha version, so i guess it's normal.
So Where can you find the compressed version? It was not around the page

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes