D

Deleted member 1674722

I seriously need to make Barbie my bitch then go after Mama... Bring on the next update :love:
P.S. Liked flatgirl better before the transform but hey it's not in the game's mantra. And having fun with Cherry & Bimbolette got derailed by waitressgirl...

Yes Barbie is my #1

Reactions: FFTW and lancehk

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
sorry but how do you win the first minigame with cristina, even if I eat the banana the resistance ends before finishing the 50 jumps

lfyl

Mar 19, 2020
why the game bug by the time we arrive at the evening of day 3 I get stuck in the home living room

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
why the game bug by the time we arrive at the evening of day 3 I get stuck in the home living room
Did you try going to other rooms? You can click on map at top where it says where you are and you get a map of the house.

lfyl

Mar 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "lancehk, post: 3188445, membre: 867108"]
Avez-vous essayé d'aller dans d'autres pièces? Vous pouvez cliquer sur la carte en haut où elle indique où vous êtes et vous obtenez une carte de la maison.
[/CITATION]
oui je suis entré dans le garage et même devant l'entrée de la maison mais rien ne se passe il n'y a pas de personnages

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The Android version as a bug, no button to exit/end the first anal scene where n the Spanish classe.
Also, where are the save, load and menu button ?
If the dev is not the conversion manager who it is ?

Started the game and looking correct, even if, will the PC have an option to become Dom ? Given most of the bimbos seen its a required path ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Seen my issue (no option to end the first sex scene in Spanish course) is not an isolates issue, even if the other poster did not tell on which system the game was used.
Strange thing is I have others games who have the same type of issue, Paprika trainer, on the mission to get the 3rd girl, when asked to press 1, not possible on android = locked. Same with another game, where there is no option to continue, guess porter don't test there games (then, if they are all from the same source ?).
To be seen.

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I guess It is the same with this update as the last , use the saves included ?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I wish saves were includes like before :(

What's worse is that the game breaks when MC wants to go into the garage, it's just stuck on that one background with the tv

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes