E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
p1nups, quick question for you. Any plans to start giving these bimbos some anal scenes by chance? ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Laura is definitely the best part of this game by far. It’s way more fun to see someone before and after than just the end result. And it’s definitely fun that she is so enthusiastic about the changes.

My preference for the game would be to introduce more “normal“ characters and have the player help them change.

One option would be for the player to find a woman to replace dad’s trophy wife. Maybe the dad has an ex-girlfriend who the player really loved because she’s so kind, but the dad dumped her for being plain and boring. The reluctant woman could enlist the player to help her transform and win the dad back.

This would be different from Laura because this woman is shy about the changes, and even once transformed requires some training to actually be able to win over the dad. With the player‘s help, she proves she’s the better wife material?

Something like that?
Does the dev not have a story planned?

Just wondering if this is planned out or making it up as he goes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just pointing out .. the way it is set up .. it could go on 4 eva ... more seasons than grey”s anatomy / G0T :
kid whose life was turned upside down when your dad remarried a month before the start of the game. All of a sudden, you’ve got a hot bimbo MILF for a stepmother and a new stepsister who’s giving you dirty looks every chance she gets. As if that wasn’t enough, your stepmom’s gotten you transferred to the school where she works.
Explore multiple locations and your sexual fantasies as you find out just how much pussy you can get.
this is planned out
Yup .. a lotta students to plow through .. them good curves flowing seamlessly through the soft hands and eager mouths...

I think in a school like that all students get corrupted somehow

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
For anyone who's interested or curious, old saves don't (at least they didn't for me) transfer over to this new version, however if you still have your old version, you can cut and paste the saves over to this version and it works

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I don't know man.. Using old saves and besides getting Hanna name not found als now stuck at nurs's room after you do exercises in the gym..

For anyone who's interested or curious, old saves don't (at least they didn't for me) transfer over to this new version, however if you still have your old version, you can cut and paste the saves over to this version and it works

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I don't know man.. Using old saves and besides getting Hanna name not found als now stuck at nurs's room after you do exercises in the gym..
To be fair I didn't play through with it yet. Just know it loaded with no issues and went past the last scene from the last version. From my experience trying the same thing with other games is if it doesn't work you get an error right away when trying to load the game

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sadly, as much as I'm pro the game's fetiehes, the devs inabilìty to make old saves compatible means I'm done.

Reactions: PalmFace

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Just put it into chapters at this point.

mc.stamina = xxx
mc.money = xxx

For anyone who wants to get through it quickly

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes