timm

May 17, 2017
Mate your game has so much potential,the girls are awesome but please take your time and make the sex scenes better.Even if it's just one sex scene per release it will be so much better.Just take a look at what the other developers are doing.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
The folder Renpy will not go away, Have tried several time to delete but nothing happens. Have even downloaded the game again and told it to copy over all files, however it only shows this:
1588242035509.png
Now it will not go away. Help and thanks

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
The changelog says there is new Diamond events on Day 8 and Day 11 but I'm just getting the same options. I even replayed the game buying the most expensive gym class. What am I doing wrong?

Really enjoyed this game outside of that issue. Keep up good work.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks Dev, OUTSTANDING game! Absolutely one of my favorite games...for OBVIOUS reasons. I'm playing the Mac version and they game has worked fine w/one exception ONLY during the Hanna scenes. I keep getting this error. Not a deal breaker SINCE I "IGNORE" and the game plays on through. But it is a nuisance that should be corrected if possible.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'hanna' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "engine/core.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "engine/core.rpyc", line 12, in script call
File "game/events/home/day_010/home_thecamshow_day_010.rpyc", line 103, in script
File "/Users/warrenjones/Downloads/_GAMES/MAC/Bimbo High/BimboHigh_0.35a.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "/Users/warrenjones/Downloads/_GAMES/MAC/Bimbo High/BimboHigh_0.35a.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'hanna' is not defined.

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bimbo High 0.35a
Sat May 2 17:26:01 2020

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So I am a bit lost in the first time we get to navigate in the house. But thats aside now. Are the cuck scenes optional?
Don't come at me with "Oh they are bimbos, did you think it would be an exclusive thing?"
I am asking if MC gets to fuck these bitches so hard they don't even think of going out there getting more cock.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
WTF is this cuck shit? You just had to ruin the game with this bullshit. :FacePalm:
Dafuq? Is that cuck shit avoidable or forced? I liked this game and haven't played in a while but if that stuff is forced I'm dropping this crap harder than the nuke on Hiroshima
So I am a bit lost in the first time we get to navigate in the house. But thats aside now. Are the cuck scenes optional?
The Cuck scene is part of a Dream sequence that turns out to be a Nightmare. Everything goes back to normal after the MC wakes up.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I've taken artistic license to recreate the storyline in Bimbo High to reflect a more taboo genre. If you are into oedipal & incestual storylines, feel free to download. I was able to find a scene that was hidden after the incest tag was taken off the game. Delete the scripts.rpa and unzip in the game folder.
Amazing mod!

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes