tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
This new game looks dope tho.
The biggest opportunity here is character customization. You could have more options for changing the appearance of the characters and that gives a lot more options for branching transformation stories.

i hope that Silicon Dreams plays a big part in the new game because everyone could choose to pay for upgrades in a different order and for different people. There would not be the burden of making so many renders so you could pay for your favorite upgrades for your favorite character first.

My choice would be to start with an island of normal looking girls with normal personalities and play the game to make improvements to looks and attitudes. Maybe you get a girl to like you so she pays for upgrades or maybe you pay for a girls upgrades to get her to like you.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

hanwurst

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah, that's so funny. The girls are incredible and the male character runs or dances "chaca chaca chaca". That promises 100% fun. I want to see more! Will another tread be opened?

THECHICKENMAN

Jan 5, 2020
Yeah, that's so funny. The girls are incredible and the male character runs or dances "chaca chaca chaca". That promises 100% fun. I want to see more! Will another tread be opened?
Yeah, apparently they fucking in the latest preview tho
He put out a demo in his patreon, somebody who got it wanna share?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
any reason why I get an error on mac version no ability to save game?
Check your anti-virus /-malware software. Those tend to block games/executables that put in saves in protected folders. It’s just a simple matter of giving them the authorization to do so. If that isn’t the problem I have no idea otherwise sorry.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Always keep forgetting that this is one of the few games where you have to copy your saves over.

Not much to say due to the update being "a quickie", the first scene came a bit abrupt, but I like the new dialog window. It being a smaller bar for some scenes that is. Wonder when we are getting the stepmom.

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Good game, lovely bimbos but alas the sex scenes are only kinda OK.

Keep up the doing Gods work!

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes